AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

Damn so a 40 min window was open and poof gone. Has a reserve ever sold like this before

So my code couldn't apply. I guess I'll have to catch a W at Footlocker.

The $10 off FTL coupon from Bred Toes, plus the $15 reward coupon I'll get for these will make it like copping for $135. That's better than the $136 I would've gotten if Nike let me apply 15% off coupon.

7307A0C4-4B15-4F13-A6DA-5D34F4E45360.gif
Finally got a reserve for something I want but not in my size thank Nike thanks

This some BS, they dont have sizes for a reservation! Will sizes go back up by 8pm or is that it for the reservations.

I believe I checked out a size 12...got email from pp -170. Not even sure what just happen.

Man I bought the gold toe 1's, the royal 13's, and the bred 9's recently and they still didn't send me a reservation. Entered all the other drawings as well. What's a dude gotta do to get some love?

Ya'll ate on these. Congrats!

SNKRS been good to me with BC3, Gold Toes and Bred Toes. Expecting another smooth Saturday.

So I copped my size logging in and out a bunch and found my access. Then by the time the app reserve notification came through my size was sold out! So if you weren’t logging in with direct links and looking all morning your size would be sold out by the time you were ever notified. Savage!

Man I bought the gold toe 1's, the royal 13's, and the bred 9's recently and they still didn't send me a reservation. Entered all the other drawings as well. What's a dude gotta do to get some love?

probably need to hit "notify me" on all the shoes you want in snkrs

Still don't understand why they would do a reserve this early in the morning. They act like most of us don't have a job or school...
Had reserves for both of the 9s that recently released and had them posted as OOS soon as I clocked out and checked my phone. Crazy thing is those shoes sat for a while.

Back
Top Bottom