AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

Says all out of stock now. Wonder if this is a golden Opportunity to complain on chat that it said reserved til 8, sold out, I want a discount code for yall screwing me

IMG_4968.PNG
:wow::wow::wow:

You used to be able to use codes on reserves, but at some point they changed it.

If anything in your cart says "this item may be excluded from promos" or whatever, your code won't work. I've never gotten it to work on anything that says that.

Got access. Just pissed I can't use the unique discount code I got back in January I always though that was one of the perks of early access. Oh well. If I hit on footapp I'm gonna pass.

Says all out of stock now. Wonder if this is a golden Opportunity to complain on chat that it said reserved til 8, sold out, I want a discount code for yall screwing me

You had them in cart. Started looking for a discount code being cheap and now it's Nikes fault :rofl:

Thank god I was able to checkout on desktop early
When the reserve hit my Nike app all sizes were showing
But you only had like 5 min or so to checkout it seems
I guess this is how Nike is gonna do reservations now
FCFS until inventory sells out

Wtf Nike just removed the reservation from my app
I clicked on it and it said content not available
Then just disappeared lol

Nike taking this limited Jordans in 2018 to another level. Even people who got exclusive access t the Off White Jordan 1 didn’t sell out this quick.

The only time nike reserves me something i want and i dont find out til my brother texts me cause i didnt get notifications lol. Well, hope i get a reserve for the shadows

Back
Top Bottom