AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

Man, I’m surprised they were so acceptant of coupons. Both FTL and FTA asked if I had rewards I wanted to use on em. $156 & $151 out the door.. :nthat:

725BFE35-35AA-4E01-9577-30E194A15F99.jpeg

This is a great pair. :nthat:

Footlocker screwed me. Took my son in to 34th street store to pick up reserved pair size 4. Someone jacked me and the name was already crossed off. Kid was gutted.

Probably the time to call corporate in store and have the manager get on the phone and explain how an item that requires an ID was somehow crossed off and watch them squirm. Nothing like a few carpet bomb emails as a follow up to get things going. I would have made it abundantly clear that emails and a certified letter to corporate with both the rep on the line and manager's name would be plastered all over the correspondence. I'm sure the manager would have probably pulled a rabbit out of his hat and found a pair for you somewhere in the city.

I had a manager not want to sell me a pair of shoes because it was his size, but he was at least cool enough to call FTL Northline in Houston to hold a pair for me lol. Mind you, this was pre app raffle area. But the point is, they can call some of their buddies to make it happen.

WOW. These are sitting at stores! I just copped 3 pairs walked straight in to FTL.

Baybrook mall, almeda mall for my Houston folks!

Did they not do the raffle? I figured it would be. I texted my buddy who works at Baybrook (used to live in Houston for 9 years. Miss the hell out of that place). Seeing if he can send me a pair to San Diego lol

Last edited:
Went to pic up my pairs this morning. Walked into the FTA with my pair from FTL, and the employees looked at my hand then looked at me as if they didn’t want to sell me the pair I won :lol: .First time they asked for ID and my code

they are always supposed to ask for ID and verify the code

Took the L on SNKRS but grabbed my reserved pair at FTL - similar crowd to bred toes, definitely get them now if you can. Used my coupon too which was nice...they always ask for ID at my store.

I woke up late and missed the online drops... looking for a men’s size 8.

Anyone think I have a chance walking into the mall and grabbing a pair? I see they sold online not sure bout in store. Not trying to pay resell obviously

Im leaving in a half hour to get my pair.. hope all goes well and I get a smooth pair. Taking everything not to just leave now lol. I would go if I didn't have to be at work later on.

Im leaving in a half hour to get my pair.. hope all goes well and I get a smooth pair. Taking everything not to just leave now lol. I would go if I didn't have to be at work later on.
I tried to leave solo but the wife wanted to hang. We stopped to eat lunch first. Patiently waiting for her to finish so we can continue to the spot :lol:

Probably the time to call corporate in store and have the manager get on the phone and explain how an item that requires an ID was somehow crossed off and watch them squirm. Nothing like a few carpet bomb emails as a follow up to get things going. I would have made it abundantly clear that emails and a certified letter to corporate with both the rep on the line and manager's name would be plastered all over the correspondence. I'm sure the manager would have probably pulled a rabbit out of his hat and found a pair for you somewhere in the city.

I had a manager not want to sell me a pair of shoes because it was his size, but he was at least cool enough to call FTL Northline in Houston to hold a pair for me lol. Mind you, this was pre apple raffle area. But the point is, they can call some of their buddies to make it happen.

Did they not do the raffle? I figured it would be. I texted my buddy who works at Baybrook (used to live in Houston for 9 years. Miss the hell out of that place). Seeing if he can send me a pair to San Diego lol

They did, a lot of ppl declined the reservation. They had them in the little showbox when I walked in lol. My boy asked me if I needed another men’s lol. I was like shiiit why not.

Then I went to almeda and they’re list only had 3 names lmfao asked if they had men’s and copped another

Nothing yet man. Gonna try footlocker at 3 to see what’s up with unclaimed pairs.
Hey man, let me know if you end up empty handed

My local FTL still had a few sizes of bred toes in GS sizes this morning so they may still have game royals in your kid size, though there was a girl there that was buying and she may have said she’s a size 4

Pm me if you need help...I’m s father of three :smile:

Back
Top Bottom