AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

FTL pair is a lot better than the DTLR one. Lot of scrapes aroune, the cut of the leather below the logo isn't as nice, this bump I've never had before, etc :lol:

AD9EB38B-4B63-43E4-8C86-3DAB59B71A30.jpeg

Not a big problem though. Gonna make these Frags most likely and keep the better pair regular

Peeps like you and others who PMd me with oops are what makes this place legit. So much love from all in here. Secured a Nike+ order on a restock from one of the guys in my group so I’m set now though. Back onto the search for an 11 for me..forgot all about it for a hot minute. Haha.
Good luck bro!

Can you apply a rewards coupon on a footsite order after it’s been placed? Just remember I had one...

Can you apply a rewards coupon on a footsite order after it’s been placed? Just remember I had one...

Might be more of a hassle, you can try. I think other’s have done it.
I’d wait for them to come in, return them, & rebuy them with the coupon. You have 90 days, I’m sure you’ll be at the mall when Shadows come out.

The blue toe box leather is butter.

They applied my $15 reward. But I didn't get a new reward off this purchase. =(

You should've had a $10 reward for your purchase since you paid between $100 and $149.99. :smh: Many times, the cashier does not ask and you have to tell them. It has happen to me before. You can go back to the store to see if they can apply the reward if it is not a hassle for you.

Happened to me during bred toes. Call the VIP line and give them transaction number and date and they'll email it to you within a few days.

Like take instore and do it you mean?

Might just do that...

Yes sir... Wait for them to arrive, & whenever you go out to the mall take the paperwork. “Return” them, & rebuy with your coupon.
I wouldn’t go out your way, but say you’re going to the mall next weekend for you an Easter outfit you go & take your shoes then.

Yes sir... Wait for them to arrive, & whenever you go out to the mall take the paperwork. “Return” them, & rebuy with your coupon.
I wouldn’t go out your way, but say you’re going to the mall next weekend for you an Easter outfit you go & take your shoes then.

Aight cool... I’ll do that

Just found my size at a local SP and got my lady a pair after I boofed reserve confirmation at footsites yesterday. The GS pairs are incrediblely nice all around, almost equivalent to the men’s which is rare. My pair is nice and smooth, reminds me of black toes and chicagos on the side panels and blue toe box areas. Need the Leaxperts to chime in to confirm my findings though, I’m far from a professional in leather department personally.

I struggled with the FTL app. It wouldn’t recognize me and kept asking for a code to verify. Then wouldn’t log me in. And didn’t let me get to the release with my 7 mn head start. Hate that so.

Are people seeing a decent number of leftover pairs? Considering going to the mall but don't want to waste my time.

Back
Top Bottom