AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

So I pick up my Royal 1s from FTL, and the box corner is all smashed when they bring my pair. I say something about it, and then dude tells me that all sz 12 and 13 boxes are always damaged because the shoes weigh more. Yeah that sounds real...

That doesn't even make sense.

Have you gotten ones from them before?

D63A24EA-6551-49CB-BF78-8C66D46836DC.jpeg

Doesn’t match? Don’t care.. Rock Chalk!

EYdrK2Bl.jpg

Picked up my pair from FTL and there was no line. In-and-out within 5 minutes, which is significantly better than waiting 1+ hour during Yeezy releases.

Bred Toes which I purchased from eBay with the 15% discount code came in this week, and I prefer the leather on those. I saw that some of you have some crazy tumbled leather on the Game Royals - I wish I got those instead. Nevertheless, I am thankful for purchasing these for retail.

I’m happy with them, they aren’t the same shade of blue as the Royal’s. Still dope, but people who hated the Storm Blue’s will hate these so... |l

Nothing wrong with that b That's what makes us all individuals :nthat:

I do apprciate being able to use a store coupon on these. First time in a LONGGGG time ive had the chance to

The blue toe box leather is butter.

They applied my $15 reward. But I didn't get a new reward off this purchase. =(

Did they scan your VIP barcode or ask for ur phone #? Someone in the Bred toe thread said they caught an employee putting their own information so they could get the rewards. The girl at the FTL I went to today asked for my phone number...I was like I got the barcode right here to scan

Did they scan your VIP barcode or ask for ur phone #? Someone in the Bred toe thread said they caught an employee putting their own information so they could get the rewards. The girl at the FTL I went to today asked for my phone number...I was like I got the barcode right here to scan

You can check on the receipt if your account was used or not. I usually just give them my phone number without a problem.

I’m happy with them, they aren’t the same shade of blue as the Royal’s. Still dope, but people who hated the Storm Blue’s will hate these so... |l

Dont know why, but these are very different to me than Storm Blues. I still think these are nice but having them in hand makes me realize I like my Storms WAY better than these

Back
Top Bottom