AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

991A29F0-32F8-4932-8E69-E2C4DA4CABCA.jpeg

Went to pic up my pairs this morning. Walked into the FTA with my pair from FTL, and the employees looked at my hand then looked at me as if they didn’t want to sell me the pair I won :lol: .First time they asked for ID and my code

The salt, I never get asked for my ID. The code is usually enough! Smh... that boy’s feelings are hurt. Probably his size too!

The inconsistency with leather cuts are crazy with this pair. Picked up both my pairs got them home and was surprised. First pair I check out were super stiff felt like yin yangs or a cut above 2013 leather. The second pair I checked were soft as hell felt like my Chicagos or UNC’s, their def a nice shoe just doubt I need 2 pair. Stiff pair is looking like trade bait.

I’ve bought a lot of 1s this month
48054436-1B93-4295-8D97-EAAA4B13CF01.jpeg

1CEAF9D1-1AC3-46A9-BD5F-C8C282BC9C2F.jpeg

The Re2pects surprised me a little in a great way. Got a pair with very decent leather unlike some reviews I’ve seen. It’s like a role of the dice with the leather cuts these days.

Last edited:
Towson MD FTL knows what’s up. Well oiled machine for pickup, and helpful staff. They even proactively ask for rewards codes.

Good luck to everyone still searching.
Agreed. Went there for BC3 pickup. First time I ever had to wait in line for a pickup but I went right at 10 and they were incredibly well organized and respectful. Much better than that WM Footaction.

Footlocker screwed me. Took my son in to 34th street store to pick up reserved pair size 4. Someone jacked me and the name was already crossed off. Kid was gutted.

Footlocker screwed me. Took my son in to 34th street store to pick up reserved pair size 4. Someone jacked me and the name was already crossed off. Kid was gutted.

Sorry about that, man. I see sizes 3.5 and 4 sitting on SNKRS. Not sure if you're able to check out, but give it a shot.

How’s that even possible? Smh! Manager didn’t do anything? Not even call another store to see if they had any 4.0’s?

Went to pic up my pairs this morning. Walked into the FTA with my pair from FTL, and the employees looked at my hand then looked at me as if they didn’t want to sell me the pair I won :lol: .First time they asked for ID and my code

Picked up my first pair at FA walked over to the FTL and ppl were staring so I dropped em at the car before FTL opened, drove to the other side of the mall closest to FTL and walked back in to avoid that lol. Feeling like I look like a reseller sucks. Especially when the dudes infront of you are buying kids sz’s And sz 17/18 to Flip.

:smh: Call corporate. Probably get a 10% off code but yeah that sucks man sorry to hear

WOW just carted a size 12 on Shoe palace
Was able to checkout and got order confirmation
Only had to wait once on the 2 min timer :pimp:

Just picked mine up from footlocker. They had four sheets filled with names. Pretty smooth pickup and I was able to use my 20 rewards

Didn't even try SNKRS for these or Tinkers.. Woke up sick (head cold) and hungover at like 8 and couldn't stay awake. Figured I need the sleep/engery before I grab my pair from FA and head to work.

Definitely a lot of L's on these though.

WOW. These are sitting at stores! I just copped 3 pairs walked straight in to FTL.

Baybrook mall, almeda mall for my Houston folks!

Thats wild.. I doubt they are sitting anywhere else.. anyone wanna chime in?:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom