AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

And stock x takes 12%...not worth all the effort to make like 20 bucks
stockx takes 9.5% and they were at 220 at release for at least an hour. AKA $200 revenue. And $30 profit. Take that to the bank. You got to think some of these guys are selling 10-20 pairs. 30 bucks per is a good saturday morning.

^I foresaw this on Thursday when I got my Nike reserve. I sold my pair last night for $248. I was sure these would drop in price since there appears to be a good number of pairs available (compared to bred toes) and the colorway isn't as sought after.

20180324_143850.jpg

Told em what size I had reserved & the kid that was grabbing em@ftl kept going in the back then coming back out , said gimme a sec Im not sure where they went.
I was like I can come in the back and make sure they get found, Im only half way joking. He smiled went to the back again, and all sudden had them in hand when he came back out.

Always gotta be some sort of shade .
After the fiasco with the early access I got robbed of via Nike thursday, it was only right I got chose elsewhere.

Yep they can never make it easy on you with their shade. Hit at HoH Fulton which i never picked up from when they did in-store raffles (it used to be backdoor city on ALL releases). Check in, dude tells me to go to the register. Wait on line, come to the register and ask for my size. They tell me its not there and if I checked in with the guy in front, I said yes - gave them my ID - dude comes back and says theres a size 11 for a Roman (my name) but it says the last name is Brandon (not my last name). I say I just checked in with the dude and my first and last name was good, he says hold on and leaves again. I make a B line straight for the dude with the list and say "what happened, I just checked in with you" - he looks at me like he seeing me the first time - literally had to go through the list with him to find my name and repeat the whole process over again from the start.

Same locations are always on the same shade no matter the revolving door of employees.

Why does every thread turn into a count the resellers pockets thread :lol:

Dudes always come with the long math to figure out why it was or wasnt worth it for some one to sell...after gas, wear and tear, auntie annes combo meal etc etc they only made $x.xx

Buy what you want wear it sell it give it away who cares - reselling isnt going anywhere its been a part of the game since the start

Anyways glad homie got his sz 4. I did find a couple but checked back and saw he was good.

Next up monday morning callins/restocks :nerd:

Bred toe release on Shiekh was much easier. Copped 2 pairs with ease. All I got were errors this time and I was right on it.

So another Shady pickup story. I go to HOH in Towson Town Center to pickup my reserve pair, and there is a 15-16 year old in front of me with his dad. He sees my phone and that I opened the App to be able to pick up my shoes, and he says , you getting the 1's, I was like YUP, and he says did you win with the App, and again I say yes, and kind of explain how it works, his dad speaks up and says to him, "You should get the App" and he says I have it, I just don't know how it works, so anyway they are next and I assume they are getting another shoe besides the 1's since it is 11am and he doesn't use the App, but the lady at the register (Who I am pretty sure she is the manager) pulls the 1 box looks to be a 10-10.5 , she asks for the app, and the dad says I don't have it and kind of motions to one of the workers to come over, the lady asked the worker, we are not doing FCFS yet are we, and the worker says yeah we are for kid sizes , which obviously this wasn't a kid size, she kind of looks at him and he goes over to her and whispers something, then she asked for the dads phone #, rang it up and out the door they went. So somebody was probably out a reserve because they were playing games. Just shady business and they gave me grief because I had left my wallet in the car, made me run all of the way down to the parking garage to get it. SMH!!

Back
Top Bottom