AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

C7140E70-20A5-44C6-A624-738ABE5CF008.jpeg
Lovin em

Hope everyone got a pair!

These are nice, smooth leather up front. The heel area on mine not so much. Can’t tell on foot tho. The front is what matters

what is that? care to explain?

head into FTL or FTA and open up the 1s on mobile and show them the bardcode which they will scan and inventory numbers will show and they will deliver to either your house or the store to pickup, it worked on me when they didnt have these kobe 11 barcelonas in store but they did have inventory online so i was able to cop at $100 with in store price... lol a great jig it still works use it to your advantage :lol:

head into FTL or FTA and open up the 1s on mobile and show them the bardcode which they will scan and inventory numbers will show and they will deliver to either your house or the store to pickup, it worked on me when they didnt have these kobe 11 barcelonas in store but they did have inventory online so i was able to cop at $100 with in store price... lol a great jig it still works use it to your advantage :lol:
This isn’t a jig tho

Was anyone able to order 2 pairs? Guy put my CC info and I heard in the background some one yelling. And then he told me oh we're actually not supposed to take phone orders anymore. But since I already processed your CC in. I'm just going to take the fault for it and let this order go through. I wanted to tell him can I get 2 pairs but I'll settle.

Back
Top Bottom