Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Hyper Crimson

Got the PayPal charge from SNS. Grabbed the Guavas on the low yesterday so think I’m done until the OW 90’s in two weeks lol. Think these are gonna be a sleeper...

Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG
Color: Neutral Grey/Hyper Crimson-White-Black
Style Code: 555088-018
Release Date: January 24, 2019
Price: $160
Air-Jordan-1-High-OG-Neutral-Grey-Hyper-Crimson-555088-018-Release-Date-1.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-High-OG-Neutral-Grey-Hyper-Crimson-555088-018-Release-Date-2.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-High-OG-Neutral-Grey-Hyper-Crimson-555088-018-Release-Date.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-High-OG-Neutral-Grey-Hyper-Crimson-555088-018-Release-Date-3.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-High-OG-Neutral-Grey-Hyper-Crimson-555088-018-Release-Date-4.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-High-OG-Neutral-Grey-Hyper-Crimson-555088-018-Release-Date-5.jpg

Hoping i hit a pair on the apps in a little over 2 hours

Edit: W at FA, WL at FTL...both 10 min HS

Last edited:
I believe that if anyone goes on the app tommrow around 10:15 you are not going to get these shoe I would not sleep on this shoe I am saying this don’t think many would be produced... Jordan 1 never really just sits on the apps... Good luck to all that are copping.

Hit on SNS too. Try for another one tomorrow and hit up the mall in the morning and see what's up

Some stores in the DFW don't even have their shipment. The store could of been lying. This is going to be a weird release. Kinda look ROY FCFS madness when folks thought others were sleeping on them.

FTL and footaction in my area got a late shipment. They dropping on Saturday.

Sold out on all EU sites.. Got a pair reserved at FTL. Was gonna pass but now I'm gonna pick up. I think it's gonna be a sleeper like the Storm Blues or ROTY..

Sold out on all EU sites.. Got a pair reserved at FTL. Was gonna pass but now I'm gonna pick up. I think it's gonna be a sleeper like the Storm Blues or ROTY..

Yeah these are selling out quicker than I anticipated.

Buy if you can, return if you don't like. But definitely cop if you're on the fence

Some stores in the DFW don't even have their shipment. The store could of been lying. This is going to be a weird release. Kinda look ROY FCFS madness when folks thought others were sleeping on them.

For real? Damnit...I'll go to the mall either way but yah...shaping up just like the Rookies. Don't have time to waste waiting around the store for it. Was gonna be in and out.

seems pretty quiet for these right now. interesting. I'm definitely in for a pair. I like the contrast of color and materials. also like how they flipped it with the black leather where its usually white. this is cool for just this 1 pair.

Back
Top Bottom