Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Hyper Crimson

They reminded me of these Euro exclusive Dunks from 2003. Sold them awhile back, and regretted it ever since. Hopefully I can get the text off the sides lol.

IMG_20181218_221331.jpg

First successful snkrs cop for something I wanted in over 2 years...

my sz 10.5 was literally the 1st to go. like literally immediately my size was sold out. omw to the mall as i type...

Had a feeling these would move quick. Bet the numbers are slightly under the ROTY. Excited to see them in person.

Went to my local FTL in the BX. They had from size 9-13 and only one of each size. Pouring rain but I copped. Not gonna double up so anyone near or can get to Cross County there’s a guaranteed sz 10 available after cut off time.

Went to my local FTL in the BX. They had from size 9-13 and only one of each size. Pouring rain but I copped. Not gonna double up so anyone near or can get to Cross County there’s a guaranteed sz 10 available after cut off time.

which one? i was gunna go to the one on third ave but decided to hold off because of the rain

I copped of stockx for $200 even. Prices gonna go up. Hopefully I can copp locally during lunch break

FTA and FTL Town East didn't get shipments yet. Maybe around lunch I'll stop by. Got my 2 pairs already, so don't really need anything but wanna burn some discount codes.

FTA and FTL Town East didn't get shipments yet. Maybe around lunch I'll stop by. Got my 2 pairs already, so don't really need anything but wanna burn some discount codes.

Yeah man every store got late shipments. Weird release...these should have been on the reserve. I got codes to burn too. Gonna call Willowbend on lunch...if not just stick with my stockx pair

Back
Top Bottom