Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Hyper Crimson

Pics don't do these justice smh
20190124_110738.jpg

Grabbed a pair from Footlocker. Back-order? Anyone else?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190124-080949.png
    Screenshot_20190124-080949.png
    487.7 KB · Views: 26
Reseller prices are only +30. Feel these might be like the spiderman ones where they slowly go up. I refuse to pay more than retail, so I'mma stick with my backordered pair from Footlocker.

Anyone in North Texas actually been to Willow Bend? I'm about to go there in about 45 minutes....waiting on lunch.

Yeah man every store got late shipments. Weird release...these should have been on the reserve. I got codes to burn too. Gonna call Willowbend on lunch...if not just stick with my stockx pair

Most 1's with even semi-hype need to be on reservations here. I ran into a couple resellers when I stopped by Town East. Can't stand talking to them lol

Most 1's with even semi-hype need to be on reservations here. I ran into a couple resellers when I stopped by Town East. Can't stand talking to them lol
I feel that. My roommate wanted a pair but was at work, so I went and grabbed him one. Luckily he’s a 10.5-11 or he woulda been SOL.
Every person in line except for me and two others were talking about stockX and getting the smallest sizes they had left. Some baby adult even scooped up a size 12 to try an flip.
It’s beyond horrible at this point.

Quick In and Out! Only 5 people (3 were moms) in line when the gate opened. Once inside, people kept calling the store looking for pairs. Mostly small sizes, but all were sold out. Couldn't use VIP disco as usual, smh. But I'm happy with my pair.
20190124_100516.jpg

Quick In and Out! Only 5 people (3 were moms) in line when the gate opened. Once inside, people kept calling the store looking for pairs. Mostly small sizes, but all were sold out. Couldn't use VIP disco as usual, smh. But I'm happy with my pair.
20190124_100516.jpg

Damn wonder why you couldnt use rewards...i used mine no problem

20190124_111807.jpg

Count me in fam! Left work to come cop...walked in and she said "Got size 12 and 13 left".. "I need that 12." I asked what the allocation was and she said they got 1 of each size except size 12...there were 2 Sz 12's.

Last edited:
20190124_111807.jpg

Count me in fam! Left work to come cop...walked in and she said "Got size 12 and 13 left".. "I need that 12." I asked what the allocation was and she said they got 1 of each size except size 12...there were 2 Sz 12's.

Where are you located famo?

Back
Top Bottom