Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Hyper Crimson

I love the way these came out! From the color blocking, to the suede, the wrinkled leather, vintage ankle collar. Definitely gives it that retro 80's vibe. Its different, and I like it:pimp:
20190124_122421.jpg
This is why I’m glad they released them.
For the folks who want variety or like something different.
My pair was for my roommate as he loves these and I personally don’t.
They are nicer than I thought after having them in hand, just not my cup of tea.

Variety is the spice of life, so keep it coming JB.

Man, I was more blown that the store actually thought that I would want to walk outside on the street with a Jordan box not in a bag AND it was raining hard at the time that I bought them today and the guy at the register had the nerve to ask me if I wanted a bag.....lie NO DUH! It is only 5 cents and it is not a big deal at all, but it just irked me that it was not a given that I would want one. SMDH

Yeah, I already knew that $160 with 6% tax in Maryland would end up being $169.60, so when I saw the amount being different from that, I was confused. I thought the tax went up or something, but then I saw that $1 donation and was like OH OKAY. LOL Good cause, but I am not a fan of the sneakiness.

As for rewards, I have one for Foot Locker and 2 for Champs and I have not seen anything that I wanted to buy from either store to use them on. Unfortunately, none of the Foot Locke locations had my size by the time I was near any of them to be able to hop into an Uber real quick, so I have to cop them from another store. I guess I will just use them on some Pumas or something. LMAO

I find it wild you gotta pay for a bag lol

The overwhelming majority of my rewards go towards socks lol...as a result, i have waaaayyyyy too many socks

I did not feel like waiting for my stores to get their shipment in hah. I saw the UPS truck pulling into the mall when I was leaving but just said F it. My tolerance around the resellers looking to make "bands" on these is quite low....not worth it :lol:

I find it wild you gotta pay for a bag lol

The overwhelming majority of my rewards go towards socks lol...as a result, i have waaaayyyyy too many socks
LMAO @ the socks. I have SOOOO many pairs of Stance socks due to having a $10 reward that I want to use before it expires. I actually used a Champs one last night for a pair of socks because it expires in a few days.

As for the bag, in certain parts of the DC area, it costs 5 cents for a plastic bag and it is supposed to get people to reuse bags instead of throwing them away or littering the environment with them. I mean, I totally understand because I hate seeing plastic bags floating around the edges of the Potomac River, but in situations like today where I am buying a pair of Jordans AND it was pouring raining outside, it should have not even been a thought that I would need a bag. I guess homie wanted my box to get soggy and for me to get robbed. LLS

LMAO @ the socks. I have SOOOO many pairs of Stance socks due to having a $10 reward that I want to use before it expires. I actually used a Champs one last night for a pair of socks because it expires in a few days.

As for the bag, in certain parts of the DC area, it costs 5 cents for a plastic bag and it is supposed to get people to reuse bags instead of throwing them away or littering the environment with them. I mean, I totally understand because I hate seeing plastic bags floating around the edges of the Potomac River, but in situations like today where I am buying a pair of Jordans AND it was pouring raining outside, it should have not even been a thought that I would need a bag. I guess homie wanted my box to get soggy and for me to get robbed. LLS

Lol sneakers woulda just fell through the box once you got home it would be so soft.

I got 2 pairs of socks comin to me from FTL and FA because the rewards expired yesterday. Got em at the buzzer!

heatseeker23 heatseeker23 I forgot where I read it but someone mentioned there was one more after the Turbo Greens. I agree with you on the text. I'm just glad it kinda blends in on the Turbos.

Sort of odd... a youtube reviewer stated that the writing was only on one shoe on his review pair. Anybody else’s like this?

Sort of odd... a youtube reviewer stated that the writing was only on one shoe on his review pair. Anybody else’s like this?
nope. Must have been that breakable kicks guy or whatever his name is with the fakes lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom