Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG PINE GREEN - February 29, 2020

on top of the excess tumble, the leather on these feels super thin and flimsy. I dont think I'll ever wear these but I feel obligated to keep as part of my collection :rolleyes

on top of the excess tumble, the leather on these feels super thin and flimsy. I dont think I'll ever wear these but I feel obligated to keep as part of my collection :rolleyes
Thin like easier to break in and form and shape to your foot?

Exclusive Access pair is supposed to be here today, but Fedex tracking hasn't updated since a label was created on 2/27 :ohwell:
Same thing for me. Nike canceled my order yesterday. Talking bout the package got lost, but all I seen was that they marked it shipped, but it was only the label that was created. I hope you get your pair.. smh Now I gotta pay resale from someone.

sorry to hear of some of y'all's experiences..

got my exclusive acc. pair last week, got a sz11 coming today-supposedly..

My exclusive access pair took mad long to ship. I ain't even get em yet and people who ordered Saturday got theirs already. 🤔

Such a very clean colorways! Sucks JB gave us a patch wing logo and leather tongue tag

24E8E040-C6B4-49BD-AEB2-8179E6F22560.jpeg

the opposite actually. thin like it wont hold shape well

That's how I feel about the UNC to Chi. I'm keeping them, but it prevented me from doubling up.

Sucks to hear because I was ready to grab these. Might pass and go for the PG 1 I slept on.

Same thing for me. Nike canceled my order yesterday. Talking bout the package got lost, but all I seen was that they marked it shipped, but it was only the label that was created. I hope you get your pair.. smh Now I gotta pay resale from someone.

Sorry to hear that. Did you contact Nike about your order or they just cancelled?

Back
Top Bottom