Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG PINE GREEN - February 29, 2020

I like them. The leather’s not that bad.
831EA926-89BA-4032-9F62-45DA96C26C8D.jpeg

IMG_20200304_185740.jpg

Such a dope colorway. If you are a fan of Breds or Broyals I don't see how you can not be a fan of these.
Yeah that’s what’s keeping me in the game with them. Just feel trolled for the obvious reasons. Just swap green leather and call it a day. I get breds released almost 4 years ago but why they gotta mess with it. Not an OG colorway I guess I answered my own question.

Great colorway. Subpar materials. Still gonna enjoy them. Same way I feel about my crimson tints.

Sup. If anyone needs a pair of the new pine green 1s size 12 brand new in box for slightly under retail/tax (shipping on me), PM me. Sorry mods I know I might get a warning but I'd rather off these to someone here than via stockx or whatever.
i'd take you up but my pair arriving today. If i "really" like em I'll hit you up :rofl:

When I contacted them to get a status update, that's when they hit me with the BS.

Just contacted them and my order was cancelled as well bc the package was lost. Refunded and got a 20% promo code. First time in a while that I get exclusive access to something I actually want and this happens :smh:

I get the hate on these for not treating them exactly like the OGs. However, I like that they are a bit different. I like the matte leather and I even like the wings-patch. I own enough classic Jordans 1s so I think there is nothing wrong with switching it up a little bit.
The red can be questioned, but it gives you the option the make this into christmas/gucci AJ1s so I see what they were trying to do.

Just contacted them and my order was cancelled as well bc the package was lost. Refunded and got a 20% promo code. First time in a while that I get exclusive access to something I actually want and this happens :smh:
It's sad to say that a reseller will get my money, cuz I want these. Found a pair of $200 Imma cop when I get off work today.

Had to see what they look like - So green and black shoes... Not my cup of tea. Glad y'all like them.

I was wearing a pair of ASG 1s today and about 4-5 people I know came up to me asking if I copped the "green ones" and told me how dope they thought they were. Seems like non sneaker heads love them but sneaker nazis out here complaining about every minor detail on every shoe that drops.
I spoke upon this in the past on here but dudes swear I was talking out of my ***. The majority of shoe buyers are non-sneakerheads and the stuff we notice or care about means nothing to them. The average shoe buyer only cares about colorways they aren't worried about leather quality or the details of the Jordan emblem.

Back
Top Bottom