On my phone a Samsung I get both shoes to be notified next week

On my table a apple I only get the purple colorway for next week

anyone else having the same problem

Is anyone having the same issue with the snkrs app

On my phone a Samsung I get both shoes to be notified next week

On my table a apple I only get the purple colorway for next week

anyone else having the same problem
Had the same issue, try logging out and back in. Worked for me

First footaction I go to on my list and dude says he dont know if they getting them so he cant give me a code or turn on the beacon. Ridiculous

First footaction I go to on my list and dude says he dont know if they getting them so he cant give me a code or turn on the beacon. Ridiculous

That happened to me one time with footlocker saying the beacon is down and no access codes. Luckily within 5 mins I saw a code posted online and checked in that way. I just happened to be at the mall that day for regular shopping otherwise I would have not bothered checking in and just wait for codes to be posted.

That happened to me one time with footlocker saying the beacon is down and no access codes. Luckily within 5 mins I saw a code posted online and checked in that way. I just happened to be at the mall that day for regular shopping otherwise I would have not bothered checking in and just wait for codes to be posted.
Yeah the ones I need never get posted. I wanted to go today because I wont be able to make it to any of the stores cause work. **** is infuriating and mad unprofessional. They gave me a customer service number to call. Maybe I get a coupon out of it

Yeah the ones I need never get posted. I wanted to go today because I wont be able to make it to any of the stores cause work. **** is infuriating and mad unprofessional. They gave me a customer service number to call. Maybe I get a coupon out of it

You can use any code posted even if its not your local store. Just change your app to the zipcode that is posted and input the access code and then change your location back to your local stores.

Back
Top Bottom