Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG PINE GREEN - February 29, 2020

Of course these shoes could of been executed a lot better, (along with Crimson tints and sbb 3.0s) but im a sucker for this OG high color blocking style no matter what the materials they use.For collectors I guess I can see it being an issue.Just in my opinion idk

C558A927-BD3B-404D-B731-332EB4D2A0E4.jpeg

saw em in person

wtf is that black “leather”????!!!!

they give a better green leather... and give us some ashy black leather/durabuck...?

Anybody having shipping issues with Nike on these? I ordered Thursday with the exclusive access, and choose 2-day shipping . Nike has it marked as shipped, but FedEx don't have the package yet. They already refunded me for my shipping. I just hope they ain't playing games, I need these.

Anybody having shipping issues with Nike on these? I ordered Thursday with the exclusive access, and choose 2-day shipping . Nike has it marked as shipped, but FedEx don't have the package yet. They already refunded me for my shipping. I just hope they ain't playing games, I need these.

Had same early access and mine delivered yesterday.

Exclusive Access pair is supposed to be here today, but Fedex tracking hasn't updated since a label was created on 2/27 :ohwell:

my early access pair comes today from UPS...have a homie in the same city that also copped from early access with regular shipping, and his pair came on saturday. i was like howwww...

I got these Saturday and received em yesterday. Mike don’t play in the west coast

I got my early access pair yesterday. I really like these a lot more in person than the pics I have seen online .

Ordered on Saturday but still in progress. Gonna give them 2 more days then ask them what is happening, hopefully they cancel and give me a 20% code :lol:

Crazy how pine green on two different shoes (these and 2018 pair) show as two different greens. Not complaining since gives me a reason to have both lol

I haven't bought a pair of Jordan's since the Black/Cement III's.
I had to get these. Got an 11.5 (normal size) and an 11 because I'm not sure how new 1's fit anymore.

Back
Top Bottom