Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Top 3 / Gold Toe Thread

After striking out online yesterday I walked into Foot Locker in Manhattan not going to say which one I bumped into a manager I knew from years ago he told me he had a few pairs of gold toes left in the back
He remember my size and asked if i wanted a size 9 I said yes he gave me a pair and I hit him off with $30

Last edited:
You fellas have some NYC luck. I looked places and they were "all gone." I didn't make it to Manhattan though.

If the manager didn’t know you he wasn’t going to hook you up they were people that came in and asked for the 3’s and the gold toes they left empty-handed

At first I didn’t even see the dude but he saw me and he called me over

A lot of the pair that were left over were giving to the employees and their friends

Yup

If the manager didn’t know you he wasn’t going to hook you up they were people that came in and asked for the 3’s and the gold toes left empty-handed

At first I didn’t even see the dude but he saw me and he called me over

Yup

It sucks but that’s the way of the game. I went to downtown Brooklyn and apparently they only had two pairs at champs and Footaction.

But Jordan160deep, you’ve been in the game for a while. Good thing you ran into the manager

It sucks but that’s the way of the game. I went to downtown Brooklyn and apparently they only had two pairs at champs and Footaction.

But Jordan160deep, you’ve been in the game for a while. Good thing you ran into the manager

Yeah it’s good he saw me I was on my way out the store
It was packed in there

What sizes where left in downtown bk

Yea, I get it, sucks for regular customers though. I've been buying sneakers for more than 2 decades now, I just don't know anyone working in that field anymore.

Is it safe to assume that the patent white mid-panel is going to yellow slightly, over time, like the legend blue 11s?

I like the mid match shoe much better biutvtgats just me. People like what they like that’s fine with me enjoy everway and rock them gold toes proud amd loud

Yea, I get it, sucks for regular customers though. I've been buying sneakers for more than 2 decades now, I just don't know anyone working in that field anymore.

Same here I been copping kicks since 5th grade from my cutting grass job all my friends either moved on up to different career fields all the HS kids usually work at the sneaker joints.

Yeah, I prefer these. I like them more than I thought I would.

I too much prefer these. I only liked the Gold Top 3 because of the one shoe with the gold toebox. Luckily they released a pair with both shoes matching that colorway.

So after all the dust has settled is this considered to be a limited release? The 11s were easier for me to copp then these I was shocked

I tried getting a pair off a local fab sneaker group the guy had a size 11 for $210 so we meet up he brings me an 11.5 and then he tells me sold the 11 so I just heated because I wasted time meeting up. So I just paid $225 on Goat for my size I hope I get them this week.

I tried getting a pair off a local fab sneaker group the guy had a size 11 for $210 so we meet up he brings me an 11.5 and then he tells me sold the 11 so I just heated because I wasted time meeting up. So I just paid $225 on Goat for my size I hope I get them this week.

How did you find them on GOAT for $225? They’re going for $270 in an 11 on GOAT right now lol

Back
Top Bottom