Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Top 3 / Gold Toe Thread

B5401B2E-788F-44F3-AD10-FE01BA6C33D1.jpeg

Makes me sick. How is this possible?

what happened that caused such an increase in the og top 3 price? I was about to offer my og top 3 as trade bait for the gold toes when I looked at stockx and noticed the prices the top 3 are going for. They weren't going for anything more than slightly above retail when I first got theme.

Nothing, black toes and black and reds jumped also. It's a supply and demand type of thing. Pairs were being worn and less unworn pairs were available. Not as many were released as royals.

Im legit tempted man

Feel like these will jump in price soon and be even worse of a bullet to bite

Yup. I’m just waiting for mid-late week, this week. Pairs being delivered might soften the blow a little. Hopefully a few in my size pop up locally as well.

Shoes will crease more if there’s too much space at the front. the shoe will bend in more places.
I understand that immensely, but if you get a pair that fits so close it doesnt crease, its probably not your size

Even though you got the shoes, you got about 100 more $Ls than you should have cause of dudes in the picture above.

F'n Ridiculous
It is what it is. Always been this way. Not sure why some of y’all even get worked up over this or why the pic needs to even be posted.

Nothing, black toes and black and reds jumped also. It's a supply and demand type of thing. Pairs were being worn and less unworn pairs were available. Not as many were released as royals.
Yeah right Royals has so many pairs

I took L on FTA, FTL, Champs, FNL raffle, Shiekh, Shoe Palace, SNKRS, DTLR.

Took total L on Royal 1s, completely.
The final L was in Houston, rumored Satin Royals from “Active Athelte”, lined up and took L.

Back
Top Bottom