Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Top 3 / Gold Toe Thread

Wonder if this shoe will pull a top 3 and sky rocket quick....talking about the og top 3 not the complex one. Debating if I should hold onto my pair for a few. Never really resold but this could be a few bucks made

Dam what a busy weekend. Thus was a crazy release. Got lucky and won a pair at champs. After my girl found out I won all of a sudden she wanted a pair. So morning of I'm on snkrs trying for her and no luck so I try for another size 10 and I hit! Ive taken so many L's and the streak is over! Guna rock 1 for sure and hold onto the other one for trade bait. When I picked up my Champs pair I felt hella lucky they had maybe 25 pairs with two size 10's.
They will be DS for a few months its been hella rainy here.

Th Complex Top 3s are literally just 1 different left shoe from the Gold Toes? I would say that the Top 3s would be a better collectors item but the Gold Toes would be easy and less tacky looking to rock.

EA59151B-8EFB-4B69-A1A3-D5C8B1904FA3.jpeg

Wonder if this shoe will pull a top 3 and sky rocket quick....talking about the og top 3 not the complex one. Debating if I should hold onto my pair for a few. Never really resold but this could be a few bucks made

what happened that caused such an increase in the og top 3 price? I was about to offer my og top 3 as trade bait for the gold toes when I looked at stockx and noticed the prices the top 3 are going for. They weren't going for anything more than slightly above retail when I first got theme.

what happened that caused such an increase in the og top 3 price? I was about to offer my og top 3 as trade bait for the gold toes when I looked at stockx and noticed the prices the top 3 are going for. They weren't going for anything more than slightly above retail when I first got theme.
Idk really but alot of rappers and hip people rocked em last year.

D656140C-0295-4AF1-8C92-63E5FA78443E.jpeg
2 of the pairs I picked up Friday

They sure are shiny when the sunlight hits em.

Actually like them better in person than I thought I would’ve just from seeing them online.

Tongue is fat and more plush like SBB compared to Banned, Royal, Storm Blue, Metallics, and most of the recent 1 remaster releases.

Damn how come you guys got thicker shoe tongues smh anyway this like a day and a morning worth of use. Creases but not as badly as i thought

Attachments

• 9554665E-2279-4A37-996A-F56F906A0A49.jpeg
    9554665E-2279-4A37-996A-F56F906A0A49.jpeg
    599.9 KB · Views: 109
All shoes crease lol. If you want to prevent some of the creasing, get a size more fitted to your foot.

Back
Top Bottom