Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Top 3 / Gold Toe Thread

They all make money when we watch them... there is one guy on you tube that has a attitude that he’s better than people. I know this because when I sent him a email he wrote back some 5 word response

Gave in and pulled the trigger on stockX for a pair. Bid was $288 plus shipping but I had a new member disco code for $20, came to $281.95. Not bad I guess. Still wish I would have hit on these for retail. Asked this reseller I follow on IG and he hit me with $350 price tag. :smh:

Gave in and pulled the trigger on stockX for a pair. Bid was $288 plus shipping but I had a new member disco code for $20, came to $281.95. Not bad I guess. Still wish I would have hit on these for retail. Asked this reseller I follow on IG and he hit me with $350 price tag. :smh:

This makes me want to sell my pair and cop on a restock

I let go of one of my extra size 11s for 260 locally, seems like a fair price, just wanted to recoup what I paid resell, before I found out that I actually won SP raffle

Him and Mike Rich are the only ones I really like.

Seth, Mike Rich and T-Ward are the best. Mike and T-Ward have regular jobs and come across as relatable and are just as excited about releases as we are. Seth is really professional, but retains the excitement. Sean Go has the fire visuals and keeps his videos brief. I am not a reseller and many shoetubers are speaking from that perspective so I can't relate to that vibe. Or the dudes that claim that every single release is the BIGGEST RELEASE OF THE YEAR!!!!

Back to the shoes, I can't wait to rock one of mine. Probably won't be until the weekend though. I am not wearing them at work. That is dead.

Seth, Mike Rich and T-Ward are the best. Mike and T-Ward have regular jobs and come across as relatable and are just as excited about releases as we are. Seth is really professional, but retains the excitement. Sean Go has the fire visuals and keeps his videos brief. I am not a reseller and many shoetubers are speaking from that perspective so I can't relate to that vibe. Or the dudes that claim that every single release is the BIGGEST RELEASE OF THE YEAR!!!!

Back to the shoes, I can't wait to rock one of mine. Probably won't be until the weekend though. I am not wearing them at work. That is dead.

I forgot about Sean

Most of the rest just seem to do it hoping they get free stuff and don't even seem like they love sneakers, much less being knowledgeable.

Love when they act all surprised when someone stops by with a pair of shoes and they had no idea lmao

Mrorchardbeach is probably the only YouTubed sneaker channel I like. Not saying I hate the others, just don’t watch them.

I only consistently watch NightWing and BullitRC.. NW is literally someone who views a lot of older shoes damn near exactly as I do since we're a bit close in age. BRC's presentation is usually decent, drops some sneakerhead talk, and has solid on foot sections and isnt annoying. Other than that, I never waste my time with reviewers unless its on this site.

Oh and there's an Asian kid on this forum that does solid reviews as well.. s/o to him!

Oh we talking about youtubers now? :lol:

Bull1trc, Seth Fowler, and on occasion, Mike Rich and Scoop208 (for his trade and on foot videos) are all I watch now.

I used to watch TonyD2Wild and ASneakerLife too, but they got cringey to me so I unsubbed lol

Back
Top Bottom