Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG UNC Patent

Got through on Jimmy Jazz, my paypal/credit card was charged. Then JJ said size was out of stock, didnt get a confirmation number/email from JJ yet but I did get a paypal receipt. Any chance that I am good?

Was able to grab a 12 at FTL at 11 am. Confirmation a couple minutes after. Time to see if the order sticks

What are the chances of picking them in store. I called a couple footlockers. I was told they were pushed back til the 21st.

- much luv, stay freshhhh !! :smokin :smokin

Bought them as a surprise for my Mom's 50th birthday which is today she saw em and said those are ugly at least I got a backup present that she liked

Got through on Jimmy Jazz, my paypal/credit card was charged. Then JJ said size was out of stock, didnt get a confirmation number/email from JJ yet but I did get a paypal receipt. Any chance that I am good?

If you don't get an order confirmation you are SOL
Happened to me when JJ restocked the spider 1's
They never refunded me
I emailed CS and never got a response
They held my money for almost 2 weeks
I gave them plenty of time to refund me
I had to file a paypal claim against them
I will never order anything from JJ

8DDAD24E-3647-48F2-BCFE-0FDD42C69020.jpeg

Finallllllllly, wifey’s account hit on SNKRS app :nthat:

If you don't get an order confirmation you are SOL
Happened to me when JJ restocked the spider 1's
They never refunded me
I emailed CS and never got a response
They held my money for almost 2 weeks
I gave them plenty of time to refund me
I had to file a paypal claim against them
I will never order anything from JJ

Happened to me too on Origin 1s. Had to file a claim with two of my credit card issuers for the 2 pairs i ordered that never got confirmed. Jimmy Jazz is trash.

EA6066E5-C172-4DF7-9D7A-DA9EF21737FE.jpeg

Just seen what my local FTLs got in and its SAD AS HELL NO SZ 12 AND ONLY A COUPLE SZ 11s..got a couple more coming in later today

Back
Top Bottom