Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG UNC Patent

Wow!
I just got thru on SP for a size 12
Been trying since 9am
Paypal wouldn't work
So i tried CC and it got declined
Used a different card and it went thru! :pimp:

u let the timer count down and hit try again? or are u like me and hitting backspace and trying to add again?

I was hitting backspace
Was able to cart after a few tries
But it took forever trying to checkout kept getting errors
Shoe Palace has the fairest and most-advanced system in the marketplace. We offer great chances of copping a pair of hot kicks. Our release process is built around two principles:
  1. Our system meters out the products over a couple hours. We do this so that you don't have to have to be there the second it launches and compete against the bots.
  2. Our advanced software monitors each user. If you are a bot, constantly refreshing your browser, being impatient or obnoxious enough, the system will automatically reduce your chances or ban you from the site. Patience and persistence will be rewarded. Play nice.
HINT: For the best chances, try no more than every two minutes. Use the handy timer above to help you know when your next chance may be up.

Just got through on Shoe Palace! If you’re trying to check out and are having errors, try a different browser if you’re logged in to your account already, your cart will be saved.

Damn after trying for 30 mins hit on a 12 at sp...goodlooking
Just got through on Shoe Palace! If you’re trying to check out and are having errors, try a different browser if you’re logged in to your account already, your cart will be saved.
Wow!
I just got thru on SP for a size 12
Been trying since 9am
Paypal wouldn't work
So i tried CC and it got declined
Used a different card and it went thru! :pimp:
Did you guys get a SP confirmation email yet?
I guess we all are getting a sz 12. :lol:

I’m still trying for a 12 on SP, lol. How many tries did it take before you guys got it into your cart?

Nvm, 12 and 11 are gone.

Love a good troll email...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190214-101454_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20190214-101454_Gmail.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 46
SMH had an 11 in cart and checking out got all kind of payment errors, now im fraudulent. **** SHOE PALACE

Somehow got logged out of FTL, FNL, and Chammps apps this AM. Entering in UID and PWD and unable to get logged in all morning.
Now magically.. all 3 working with no issues
SMH..

Back
Top Bottom