Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG UNC To Chicago $170

Pair came in on release day. Not mad at that.... :lol:

0CF0C964-C1DC-472D-B294-C5F7C05262AA.jpeg
C5400805-71FC-4B37-975A-37CB701457E3.jpeg

30 MAX, just seems silly to do all that legwork for so little profit. But I guess these guys live off this money so every penny counts
Meh, it depends on what the legwork was. Could be as simple as running a script or backing the car up to one spot. Just trying to give an insight on why a reseller might want to flip low profit items.

Secured a pair on Hibbett’s with ease. I just wish purchasing shoes was like that for me on every release.

Struck out on multiple placed online, copped a 12.5 at FNL at noon when they did FCFS for unclaimed pairs. I’m really glad these bricked, there was a good amount of pairs left to claim

Yeah SP is all about luck
Sometimes you get in right away
Other times it takes hours
Then there are times you can’t get in no matter what

I meant why are re-sellers buying them all up. There is little or no resale value.
There is little or no resale value if you only look at StockX prices (well at least I think you're comment is based on StockX prices). There are more markets out there

Struck out on every raffle I entered. L on SNKRS & these weren't in store me at me. Gonna have to go SX or Goat I guess unless eBay has something halfway reasonable! 😢 Totally sucks!

Feels bad man

Yeah, and the truth is, I'll wear these ASAP! They weren't going to be purchased for resale and a quick $20 profit. Really sad how they do things now. More and more reason why I am doing inventory of my collection and getting ready to sell a bunch of it. Just isn't fun like it used to be. It was always about the shoes. The design, the history, the stories! Now it's about the flex on IG or YouTube and a majority of the "influencers" aren't even real sneakerheads! I feel the time to exit is approaching.

And as a note, these hypebeasts better lay off the black/hot lava ATC II coming out soon! Leave those for the true tennis fans and Agassi fans and supporters!

Got my 14.5 from Finishline this morning tried it on while in store and glad I did because it turned out it was too big. Had a extra 13.5 in the back, perfect fit. Got super lucky today I must say

Really sad how they do things now. More and more reason why I am doing inventory of my collection and getting ready to sell a bunch of it. Just isn't fun like it used to be. It was always about the shoes. The design, the history, the stories! Now it's about the flex on IG or YouTube and a majority of the "influencers" aren't even real sneakerheads! I feel the time to exit is approaching.
With this new FLX program and bots controlling online and SNKRS pass, I think the end may be near for me too. Things just get more aggravating and I often wonder why I put up with it.

Back
Top Bottom