Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG UNC To Chicago $170

I have no issues with that... I'm just looking to get my size now. Might wait a few more days for random restocks and pull the trigger on StockX if nothing comes.

Mine just came in from Nike these are actually pretty nice in hand. Only problem is they are a sz and a half too small :smh: keeping my eye out for that 9.5 on restock.

My wrong size pair from SNKRS came in

BB96F848-9491-4965-8AD5-DC06B07DA99C.jpeg

Just pulled the trigger on StockX. Saved maybe 10 bucks compared to GOAT lol but whatever I NEEDED these!

Made a deal with someone on eBay for $235 shipped to PA for my size 11 (women's 12.5). Seller was nice to negotiate with (asked $250 or best plus $11.55 shipping). No tax in PA, so I can move with it. Finally happy to have these coming later this week!

bring back the good days without dumbass e commerce regulations

SIZE? screwed me over by cancelling my order due to “stock issues”.

Thankfully, my bid for a size 11 (12.5W) got accepted on StockX. Can’t wait to get these in hand!

Last edited:
These are definitely nice in hand. People complain about the lack of extra laces but to be honest 3/4 of my shoes with extra laces still have the laces rolled up in the bags. There are a few pairs I’ve changed laces on but overall I stick with factory laces. It is kind of crazy that these are going for so little given that for a lot of people they were hard to cop. If I wouldn’t have hit on SNKRS I wouldn’t have a pair just because of that stupid new FLX program

Back
Top Bottom