Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG UNC To Chicago $170

Yeah I did already, maybe I should’ve have changed it in the first place and that’s what screwed up the ******* ordering system

Had To Compare.....

Attachments

• B012822F-5397-43BD-9206-E8FA9CE85A38.jpeg
    B012822F-5397-43BD-9206-E8FA9CE85A38.jpeg
    100.7 KB · Views: 664
Received my pair yesterday and they went straight to feet. Super comfortable right from the jump without any breaking in. Glad I doubled up on these.

i pulled the trigger on stockx already. the shipping and sales tax is a *****
I saw them in person and I think they look incredible but I really don’t want to pay 230 for a shoe. I’ve been debating with myself between these and the Paris to NYC pair

i pulled the trigger on stockx already. the shipping and sales tax is a *****

Yeah I'm hoping these hit close to retail on SX/Goat ($180-200) after online pairs arrive, like the Patent pair did, because that tax and shipping hit different. :smh:

If I can't, I'll be passing.

PO

I made the mistake in changing my presets on SNKRS from Mens 10 before the drop to Female 11.5. That didn't auto select that size when they dropped and I ended up with a 10W. :rolleyes

ill take the 10W for retail

Last edited by a moderator:
I made the mistake in changing my presets on SNKRS from Mens 10 before the drop to Female 11.5. That didn't auto select that size when they dropped and I ended up with a 10W. :rolleyes
that's a money size. when the market goes up you should be able to sell and buy your size without it costing you

Back
Top Bottom