Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG UNC To Chicago $170

Anyone have a lead on a w 9? They are only $30 over on StockX hoping to get at retail once pairs start coming in

920A7715-A571-4B9B-984E-8EDCFFA19EE2.jpeg Just realized these match my Switch lol

I still haven't even gotten NDC email confirmation from SNKRS yesterday. It's in my order history and everything though and was "confirmed."

Chatted with them and they said everything was good, but longest I've waited for even an email. Hopefully just ships soon.

oh wow, I had no order confirmation Thursday after I ordered, only the confirmation in SNKRS, early yesterday morning though I got my shipping info & they’re already in my city now(gotta wait until Monday smh).

hopefully everything works out for you though man

& speaking of working out, I’m happy it seems like a lot of people got these, I was able to get my girl a pair yesterday afternoon in-store, I didn’t think it would happen but it all worked out for both of us lol, I wasn’t even thinking I’d go for them with a weekday release but ended up landing both of our sizes at/under retail so this was a good day!
I hate weekday releases though so much smh

Got shipping at 4am. Still no email confirmation though. Weird. Whatever; with the sizing issues and whatnot from this release, I'm not surprised there's screwups everywhere.

went to my local finish line yesterday to see if anyone didn't pick up their pair in my size. got lucky. Only bad thing is my pair has some smudges on the blue part of leather ill have to clean up and no hang tag on my pair. But I will wear these so no biggie!

hell nah thats too big.
edit: my bad read that wrong ill prob get 10w

Last edited by a moderator:
When Nike sends you an email to rate your Nike chat experience make sure to rip them a new one lol

Cant you do a trade in one of those Facebook group things?

When Nike sends you an email to rate your Nike chat experience make sure to rip them a new one lol

Cant you do a trade in one of those Facebook group things?
Yeah I’m gonna have to when my pair arrives

Good luck!
Make sure to change your gender setting back to male with the correct size :lol:
Would be unfortunate if this happened again

Back
Top Bottom