Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG UNC To Chicago $170

shiekh biggest size was women 9 when i went for raffle

shoepalace doing FCFS friday nope **** that people got work

It's a womens shoe though and its extended sizing too, I think they wouldve been clear if they already converted sizing to mens.

I'm going by what the box tag says. I doubt END converted the sizes themselves for the raffle.

Men's US10.5 = Women's US12 = UK9.5. This should be the same regardless of gender since the UK isn't getting a different box tag.

Or I'm just an idiot.

48AAABD3-80C4-48C3-BE09-C234B40AE66A.png

It's a womens shoe though and its extended sizing too, I think they wouldve been clear if they already converted sizing to mens.

Yeah. I still think under women’s sizing since a women’s shoe from the drop. Don’t think END would do all that conversion, no need to.

I, on the other hand I’m still trying to figure out the sizing. Lol

I'm going by what the box tag says. I doubt END converted the sizes themselves for the raffle.

Men's US10.5 = Women's US12 = UK9.5. This should be the same regardless of gender since the UK isn't getting a different box tag.

Or I'm just an idiot.

You did good buddy with that pic. Thank you for posting. Do not believe that END converted the sizes as they didn't. Here is my early AM eastern time chat about sizing. The chat rep didn't even do it correctly. I told her I need a women's 12.5 (which is a 45 euro, and a 10 uk (for Nike mens it's one size down. For womens, it's 2.5 sizes down). She said I needed a UK 11.5?!! WTH!!!
Screenshot_20200211-050431.png

This is MESSED UP!! End is blatantly giving out false info. If I listened and did this and got the wrong size, if be PI$$ED!!! Thank you buddy for the pic of that box tag. It shows what we need.

i wear a US size 12 mens... so i entered the END draw as a UK womens size 14... i dont know the conversion but hopefully ill be good... good luck bredrins....nvm i changed it to 11...i hope that works.

Last edited:
Woke up this morning and saw the release reset itself on both Footlocker and Footaction. This isn’t good because I blew 3000 points in between both apps. This point system is some crap and broken as all hell right now.

Woke up this morning and saw the release reset itself on both Footlocker and Footaction. This isn’t good because I blew 3000 points in between both apps. This point system is some crap and broken as all hell right now.
same thing was happening all last night...just sign out and sign back in

This new app is frustrating to say the least. Anyone else not able to put in a reservation. After I click the size it keeps telling me ”there was an error with this request” I’ve tried champs footlocker and footaction, same error on all three. Ughhhhh

This new app is frustrating to say the least. Anyone else not able to put in a reservation. After I click the size it keeps telling me ”there was an error with this request” I’ve tried champs footlocker and footaction, same error on all three. Ughhhhh
I assume it means the actual stores you selected don’t have that size you’re trying to get. Like for example, I only get that prompt when I try to select a size higher than 12.

I assume it means the actual stores you selected don’t have that size you’re trying to get. Like for example, I only get that prompt when I try to select a size higher than 12.
Ugh I just tried 7 different stores and 3 different sizes. Maybe its because I’m out of town and trying to reserve in my state since I get back out tomorrow smh

Or I'm just an idiot.

Explains it all, didnt realize uk and eu sizes didnt change

If the size isn’t letting your reserve then that store didn’t get those bigger sizes. It appears on Nike and snkrs will get the extended sizes to a women’s 15

Raffle

I can’t put in a reservation for a sz 11.5 on Champs and Footaction. How is this size not available, thoughts?
Had same issue then got rid of one of the stores and kept the one that gets most of the newest releases then it allowed me to get a larger size. Now I can’t log into the app. This new issh is annoying

Back
Top Bottom