Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG UNC To Chicago $170

I think the fact that these seem plentiful is why people are passing or this isn't as deep in the page count. Plus you toss in all the other february releases and I get it.

Black leather way different than remastered pairs. It’s “soft”
F116435C-D2FF-4799-ABA3-3D4CD844C142.jpeg

C522C468-1BDE-46C9-A702-F527A2E1C32C.jpeg

No...a few of us have hit larger sizes at FNL's. I think they're just spoken for by employees at the stores.
FNL employees don't get special treatment for any app reservation releases. They have to enter if they want a shoe.

I just hope I hit a pair between SNKRS and Foot Apps.

Im an 11 but I'm nervous trying for a 12.5 when there are probably more 12's made. I usually do a 12 in Women's 1's anyway but that was always because they stopped at 12 and I could pull off a 10.5 in mens when I needed to. Everything I've entered so far has been a 12 for these.

I just hope I hit a pair between SNKRS and Foot Apps.

Im an 11 but I'm nervous trying for a 12.5 when there are probably more 12's made. I usually do a 12 in Women's 1's anyway but that was always because they stopped at 12 and I could pull off a 10.5 in mens when I needed to. Everything I've entered so far has been a 12 for these.
I may have missed it but on the SNKRS app do you have to change your size or does the app automatically convert the woman size to a man's size?

Do women’s sizes run narrower than the normal men’s size? Ex. I’m trying to figure if I should go my normal AJ1 size or go a size up

I may have missed it but on the SNKRS app do you have to change your size or does the app automatically convert the woman size to a man's size?

No one said anything about this yet (I think).. I would assume you have to change it. I think someone who hit the pass earlier said it just converted on its own. I've honestly never seen anything like that happen on SNKRS. But he did the pass so IDK if its different.

B blakep267 Generally Women's shoes are cut narrower than men so if you have a wide foot you might want to go up half from what you normally do. I'm an 11 in 1's and I have the Blue Chills in a 12 which is a 10.5 and they fit fine to me. No real difference. Could just be me though.. I don't have wide or narrow foot.

i copped on snkrs pass today...my size was automatically converted. shows up as M size W size and my default mens size was already selected.

Being that I have the fearless UNC Chicago, and don’t have the Top 3’s debating on getting these and making them into Top 3 NC’s

Seems like none of my Foot Locker, Footactions, or Champs are getting sizes over 11 W, or they are getting 1 of each size over 11. I'm in the draw for Foot Locker for 12 W, and none of those store say they have that size.

Employees gonna vulture the few big sizes that there are.

I entered like 5 diff raffles.... hoping i only hit on one cuz i just dropped 650 on Goat for the hi 85's...and if i hit on all 5 raffles.... my pockets going hate me...whats the fit on these joints? i wear a size 12... and i went with a 13.5W... hoping they fit cuz i have wide feet.

These are a definite cop. Hoping I can grab a pair come 7 pst. Would be the first 1 in my young collection

Odd how it's different days from the stores and SNKRS

What really sucks is if i I magically hit on SNKRS (most likely won't). Then I already spent money and points on HS's on the FLX app that I won't get back. I only want one pair but I would grab another in that scenario just to recoup my points.

What really sucks is if i I magically hit on SNKRS (most likely won't). Then I already spent money and points on HS's on the FLX app that I won't get back. I only want one pair but I would grab another in that scenario just to recoup my points.

I was thinking the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom