Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG UNC To Chicago $170

No...a few of us have hit larger sizes at FNL's. I think they're just spoken for by employees at the stores.

Raffle

can't get past entering email on this site

anyone have any success?

is there a way to know what the pickup time is for these before reservations?

does it vary per store? 🤷‍♂️

I remember someone saying the pickup time for the 85's that released Saturday was 2/12

Prices dipping now FNL reserves went out. Expect the same for ftl and fta? And then SNKRS..
Should be pretty attainable ?

prices on these are already dipping hard. funny how size 10 and 10.5 women are dirt cheap. might have to cop on stockx if i take the L tomorrow

I finally hit.

Attachments

• F6FDB3A0-F521-439F-99F7-8B1E3B46207F.png
    F6FDB3A0-F521-439F-99F7-8B1E3B46207F.png
    576.8 KB · Views: 280
IDK if I missed it.. felt the notification and couldnt check my phone. I knew it was for these but after missing like 2 passes this week I kind of didnt care to try and do it to myself again. I checked at like 301 and it just popped up fully booked.

I know they showed up in 4 stores for NYC which I havent seen since like Concords .. probably shouldve been on it but I'm not even mad. SNKRS Pass is a bot battle which is impossible.

I finally hit.

Did you change your size? I see it looks like I wouldnt have hit anyway judging from other posts but I KNOW I wouldve lost for the fact that I wouldve needed to change my size to accommodate for womens.

Did you change your size? I see it looks like I wouldnt have hit anyway judging from other posts but I KNOW I wouldve lost for the fact that I wouldve needed to change my size to accommodate for womens.

I didn’t have to change my size. The SKRS app knows to pick a 12.5W and I have it set to 11M. I did have a few network errors at first though.

I just realized theyre dropping these tomorrow on SNKRS but Foot apps have them dropping on Friday.

I feel like these are plentiful but still gonna be a hard grab at release cause people think they gonna profit. Already at $230 for Mens 10.5 clear sign theyll be 190-200 after people have in hand IMO.

These releasing tomorrow? Snkrs say so. Footapps should announce reserved today?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom