Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG UNC To Chicago $170

This box man... :angry: lmao
BC5E2A12-CC9F-4947-B3EB-BD62217C5113.jpeg

Exactly what the hell I was talking about with these stupid red boxes. I might have to switch my kicks to the traditional black box or I'll find a smaller red box as my solution.

Kinda feel like these would break in (form to your foot) and age well because of the softer supple leather. 13.5W wasn’t easy to find on RD lol

anyone compare the cut and height to obsidians? or other 16 remasters?

7212A321-1E72-4BA6-A6CE-88D30A46034A.jpeg
4460312E-38B7-4B3F-9915-81867BAD445E.jpeg

Even the toddler pairs are pretty impressive lol
My size arrived today as well. Very underrated Jordan 1 IMO.
They had some toddler & gs pairs on display when I picked mine up & the toebox on the gs pair was extra buttery. I was surprised how nice the leather was. Toddler pairs were goin hard too lol.

These remind me a lot of the Jordan 1 Top 3. A lot of people were on the fence because of the mismatch colors but once people saw how good they looked on foot, they steadily crept up. Not expecting these to hit Top 3 resale since those were more limited, but can definitely see these peaking around 300 by summer

Had my bid accepted at 205, and I don’t pay tax in PA so I’m not feeling too put out by having to go to StockX for these. In 6 months I won’t even remember the 40 extra dollars.

Kinda feel like these would break in (form to your foot) and age well because of the softer supple leather. 13.5W wasn’t easy to find on RD lol

anyone compare the cut and height to obsidians? or other 16 remasters?
20200218_231623.jpg

on foot seeing the red toe is deceiving and makes me feel like I'm wearing breds lol. shape and materials better than breds though. kind of a shame.

dam i wish i live in the middle of nowhere. no sales tax no nothing

I feel ya.... gotta be for the right occasion right?
Yeah I was scared to wear the patent leathers but I was just being patient. Got the unc-chi's over the weekend and I'm ready now lol. Waited on those for a few months. Wish I was on 1s years back smh. I'm tardy for the party but I may go back in time and grab some more.

Yeah I was scared to wear the patent leathers but I was just being patient. Got the unc-chi's over the weekend and I'm ready now lol. Waited on those for a few months. Wish I was on 1s years back smh. I'm tardy for the party but I may go back in time and grab some more.

I swear by these Crease Protectors bro, I too was skeptical of them at first and didn’t want to wear my Fearless UNC Chicago’s because I didn’t want to crease em lol.... here’s a pic after I wore em with the Crease Protectors....

09960BB4-0120-4E7C-9EB4-D4B620F78E21.jpeg

C9E5DAC1-AEB2-409A-9F3A-7B3FE5F0B363.jpeg

4BA115AC-47B3-45F6-AB39-3C5CE774361A.jpeg

Saw I had notification in my UPS app and I check and see shipment from ShoePalace, just wanted to say thank you to whoever posted that method on getting through on there. Without that I would've stuck out on these.

Back
Top Bottom