Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG UNC To Chicago $170

20200218_231623.jpg

on foot seeing the red toe is deceiving and makes me feel like I'm wearing breds lol. shape and materials better than breds though. kind of a shame.
Shape is better

I swear by these Crease Protectors bro, I too was skeptical of them at first and didn’t want to wear my Fearless UNC Chicago’s because I didn’t want to crease em lol.... here’s a pic after I wore em with the Crease Protectors....

09960BB4-0120-4E7C-9EB4-D4B620F78E21.jpeg

C9E5DAC1-AEB2-409A-9F3A-7B3FE5F0B363.jpeg

4BA115AC-47B3-45F6-AB39-3C5CE774361A.jpeg
That’s crazy lol I felt the same way about the creasing. A friend of mine told me about getting some protectors off amazon back in November and I grabbed some. I’ve walked around the house to get used to them in the kicks so we will see. My left foot acts like a ***** at times lol, but so far so good.

That’s crazy lol I felt the same way about the creasing. A friend of mine told me about getting some protectors off amazon back in November and I grabbed some. I’ve walked around the house to get used to them in the kicks so we will see. My left foot acts like a ***** at times lol, but so far so good.
I have only worn the crease protectors with these patent leather pair, so far so good as well

I have only worn the crease protectors with these patent leather pair, so far so good as well
they still crease, just in a different spot right? I wear sneaker shields in my bred and royal 1 lows. they prevent creasing on the middle of the toebox and it just happens under the first lace string instead.

they still crease, just in a different spot right? I wear sneaker shields in my bred and royal 1 lows. they prevent creasing on the middle of the toebox and it just happens under the first lace string instead.
I have only worn them once for about 4-5 hours and I didn’t really see any creasing TBH.... I’ll look more after work.

Anyone with a Sz W14 or W13.5? Please message me. Have gotten nothing but Ls
Looking for the same, ended up with 12W instead.. lol

Kind of just in it for the hunt at this point though. Not sure how much i'd wear.

Keeping an eye out for a 12.5 at retail.. need a restock to happen. I think my 12 in these fits a tad bit more snug than my 12 in other womens I's I have.

If Nike is gunna give me a defective shoe imma need it to be serious...I’m talking backwards/ upside down swoosh serious. At least make it worth it for me.

If Nike is gunna give me a defective shoe imma need it to be serious...I’m talking backwards/ upside down swoosh serious. At least make it worth it for me.
Lol right!! My pair has a little bit of powder blue on the tongue, cant tell if its paint or stitching but I kinda like it
IMG_20200219_231657.jpg

Back
Top Bottom