Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG UNC To Chicago $170

the shoe eyelets are so ****ing gluey wtf. anyone else

my fingers hurt from lacing my pair. the shoelace tip was impossible to get through the eyelets :emoji_persevere:

I’m gonna find black laces that I’m not using from one of my AJ1 highs for these....

These finally came today!

D4EB130D-B9C4-4E9D-84DA-99A013B9194F.jpeg

pretty sure I'm gonna turn mine into black/reds. I like these as is but don't see myself wearing em that much

this would be my first custom attempt. I'm assuming this kit would work?

anything else I should get or know?

pretty sure I'm gonna turn mine into black/reds. I like these as is but don't see myself wearing em that much

this would be my first custom attempt. I'm assuming this kit would work?

anything else I should get or know?

There are a few videos you can watch on YouTube to get pointers/tips. Angelus Paints's own channel and Sneakerheadinthebay's channel are two to get tips from. His customs are very well done. Make sure you prep the leather. Angelus sells a deglazer to take the factory finish off the leather your painting. And make sure the color is a match. You may or may not have to paint the toebox with that kit. I'm patiently waiting for my brushes to arrive and I'll start on my 1st custom next week. Just bought a 2nd pair of Bloodlines to do a black/red on (1st pair will be a Chicago). Good luck buddy.

Footpatrol and Size had a restock of these yesterday and today respectively. Full size run. Anyone managed to pick up a pair?

Anyone who did the lace swap for these, did you use the red laces from the other fearless 1s or from another Jordan 1?? Lookin to rock mine with red laces but has to b the same shade of red on the shoe.. (pic for reference only not my pic btw) Screenshot_20200227-060149_Instagram.jpg

Back
Top Bottom