Air Jordan 1 "Top Three" To Release This Holiday (555088-026 $160)

I never did a pre-order either but I saw WB still had my size (11) so I jumped at it, along with the Pinnacle 6's in the same size. I figure getting these Top 3 closer to release will be harder so I said heck with it and ordered them.
Right. trying to avoid any headaches or disappointment with these as possible,much raspect an GL.

I hope the T3 do turn out easy to get. I had a pair secured for $198 and would certainly take second for retail.

j8cmqg.jpg
These still don't do it for me, lol.

Good luck to all who wants it, hopefully a GR and enough for all. 

Not guna PO these. Guna try to cop the old school way. I actually appreciate it more. Idk why. I enjoy the hunt I guess.

even the damn employees of the store don't know ****......... again people thinking a shoe is inferior because it''s not "tumbled" "SBB quality" :smh:

should be called the overkill 1's

if i see some dude who is 30 yrs of age + wearing these, I might just have to chuckle, might just have 2.

kiddy shoe IMO

Last edited:
should be called the overkill 1's

if i see some dude who is 30 yrs of age + wearing these, I might just have to chuckle, might just have 2.

kiddy shoe IMO

I won't deny it, I'm gonna wear these and I'm 40. Don't give a D*** what anyone things of what I wear. I NEVER comment on what others wear, so I hope for the same courtesy. Wear what makes you happy. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
if both tongues were black these would appeal to so many more people. still copping... hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom