Air Jordan 1 "Top Three" To Release This Holiday (555088-026 $160)

even the damn employees of the store don't know ****......... again people thinking a shoe is inferior because it''s not "tumbled" "SBB quality"
mean.gif
I dont even know why people like that tumbled look. I own a pair of 2016 breds and it doesn't do it for me.

I won't deny it, I'm gonna wear these and I'm 40. Don't give a D*** what anyone things of what I wear. I NEVER comment on what others wear, so I hope for the same courtesy. Wear what makes you happy. [emoji]128077[/emoji]
Repped 
nthat.gif

Let´s face is tho, only thing that will save these is if they are very limited. If they are widely available they could sit.. it´s too atrocious as a colorway to get picked up by the masses, it´s just too much.

I guess people think tumbled means a better quality shoe? lol.

It's a debate that has been discussed SO MUCH. There will always be those still looking through the fogged up lens.

Let´s face is tho, only thing that will save these is if they are very limited. If they are widely available they could sit.. it´s too atrocious as a colorway to get picked up by the masses, it´s just too much.

That and the overall quality. If they are as good as Chi/UNC people will all of a sudden change their minds. Or they'll be the 2016 Cyber Monday's....... nobody will want them until months after.

These things are dope. I hope i don't have to jump through too many hoops to get these. sz. 14-15 always a struggle.

Already canceled my order and got a refund. Nobody receiving a majority of the shoes ordered. Ovo 12s only 450. Nah had to cancel with the quickness

Tbh thats where OVO 12s will eventually settle given this resell climate we are currently in. I think preorders will be fulfilled

Tbh thats where OVO 12s will eventually settle given this resell climate we are currently in. I think preorders will be fulfilled

Doubt it. There were way to many UA ovo 12 before that release that were moving at 350+. The few legitimate pairs that are there will keep the price higher on those. Nike draw, handful on ovo store, then Nike ca drops this weekend. But for the boards sake I hope everyone gets what they ordered in 100% authentic merch [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom