Air Jordan 1 "Top Three" To Release This Holiday (555088-026 $160)

I hit on these for a Mens 7 at SMNT. Really on the fence with these. Gonna scoop them up and see how they feel. Everybody who wants a pair should be able to get a pair. The impression I got from most sneakerheads is that these are "clown" shoes, with inventory around Bred 1 numbers.

Best of luck nonetheless.

I hit on these for a Mens 7 at SMNT. Really on the fence with these. Gonna scoop them up and see how they feel. Everybody who wants a pair should be able to get a pair. The impression I got from most sneakerheads is that these are "clown" shoes, with inventory around Bred 1 numbers.

Best of luck nonetheless.

Was there a 7.5?

Won both in store raffles for the 3s at two different Shoe Palace stores.
Will go for these at Shoe Palace again when the raffles open on Saturday. Monday is my birthday, so i'm hoping to get a W, been waiting on these all year. Took L's on 3 Nike raffles lol (have not had much luck there, won a nike instore draw for the bred 1, got lucky on the black toe 1s just having the snkrs website open on my computer, the app had a major L that morning) had 5 friends enter the Footlocker app draw for me, and did 4 online raffles for Sheikh on these as well. If I hit on these I got every 1 wanted this year, accept those SBB and RSBBs, which I still may end up with one of those two soon. Good luck to you all.

Last edited:
Never bro ! But u will get those desperate people that want these and the will trade
Agreed someone said top 3 adds 50. Wonder if a straight up trade is possible. I'll find out soon if I can't I'll sit on the top 3s

Will these be hard to get? wondering if I should use a ATC service :rolleyes
That's always my plan B when I strike out on raffles. F manual attempts, those footsite are garbage on release day. I ain't got time for that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom