Air Jordan 1 "Top Three" To Release This Holiday (555088-026 $160)

I'm thinking a trade for black toes sounds the most even out of all the above mentioned which is what I'm hoping to do. 

according to my connect, these are produced in similar numbers to sbb 2.0 take it for what it's worth...

nerd.gif
It's worthless coming from you.

I'd believe you if you even copped anything of worth this year...oh wait. 
laugh.gif

This man knows. 

Not trying to drop any hearsay, but I have my pair locked and buddy from JJ actually showed me the inventory. His location (in a mall) only had 1 FSR. He called me mid week to let me know I had to pick up my pair from a different location, just be sure I have mine. Take with a grain of salt, just passing the info.

Last edited:
Well I guess I can only speak for my area, MA/RI, but theses are heavily available at multiple locations where as the rsbb where only avavilabe at a hand full

Last edited:
Same Atlanta seems to have a lot, but that could depend on how many FSR they are getting

JB could just by spreading pairs around to get bodies in stores

The FTL apps will be our guide If everyone eats even with less than 6 min is an indication of what to expect

6 min strike outs get nervous.

Black toes had everyone eating.

Okay question about store check in.
Could I check in at a store but then change to a different store after?

The store close to me that I want to check in at usually doesnt get many pairs. Rather switch to a bigger footlocker.

Hopefully these are an easy cop. Barely won black toes and struck out completely on yeezys. This release has me nervous.

The only thing that sucks about this release, is that it releases on a monday.

Got my pair reserved @ NikeSF 

I get off work at 4pm, going to be stuck in traffic to pick these up. 

45 minutes away with no traffic. 

Okay question about store check in.
Could I check in at a store but then change to a different store after?

The store close to me that I want to check in at usually doesnt get many pairs. Rather switch to a bigger footlocker.

Hopefully these are an easy cop. Barely won black toes and struck out completely on yeezys. This release has me nervous.

Check in doesn't signal that as your primary store for puck up....I often use a shop close to work despite knowing they don't get a deep allocation of releases i'm going after - it's the con convienence . In fact I won Yeezys at 1 shop and was relegated to a different shop for pick up.

Last edited:
Starting to get nervous about these now lol. Didn't get an email back from shiekh raffle but might be too early? And some of yall saying these super limited? The other shiekh is doing FCFS so if I don't win one I got a wake up super early Monday for these. Already took the day off long ago. Also took the day off for the Kentucks as those release on a Friday

Starting to get nervous about these now lol. Didn't get an email back from shiekh raffle but might be too early? And some of yall saying these super limited? The other shiekh is doing FCFS so if I don't win one I got a wake up super early Monday for these. Already took the day off long ago. Also took the day off for the Kentucks as those release on a Friday

The impression i'm getting so far is that these aren't limited at all. Most resellers are listing these around $265 as of pre-order pricing. I don't see it going any higher. FCFS is also another sign of it being a possible General Release. Seen alot of Foot Lockers around me getting pairs. Don't know how many each are receiving, but alot of locations will have stock. These aren't that popular either.

what time do shiekh mlk open up for fcfs im gonna hit it up

Striked out on the niketown portland raffle

The impression i'm getting so far is that these aren't limited at all. Most resellers are listing these around $265 as of pre-order pricing. I don't see it going any higher. FCFS is also another sign of it being a possible General Release. Seen alot of Foot Lockers around me getting pairs. Don't know how many each are receiving, but alot of locations will have stock. These aren't that popular either.

interesting...

That's how much banned and rssb go for though. Y'all gotta stop gauging 'limited' by preorder sites.

Got info from actual manifests and these are same numbers as rsbbs.

Back
Top Bottom