Air Jordan 1 "Top Three" To Release This Holiday (555088-026 $160)

What sweatshirt is that? Looks good..[emoji]128077[/emoji]
It's a Staple brand sweatshirt that local mom and pop store had. It was at the front of the rack as soon as I walked I saw it. Copped around 8:40pm last right before they closed. I had been looking for something to go with them too.

I saw someone rockin these in the mall the other day first time I've seen them in person. Very sweet shoe it was bad weather out though I felt bad for them.

I love the idea of the top 3, don't get me wrong. But does anyone else think they look like clown shoes on foot? That's just the only thing I can think when I see them, maybe because I saw Lil Yachty wearing them and that dude is the definition of a clown.

Last edited:
I love the idea of the top 3, don't get me wrong. But does anyone else think they look like clown shoes on foot? That's just the only thing I can think when I see them, maybe because I saw Lil Yachty wearing them and that dude is the definition of a clown.

I like these a lot more than I thought I would on foot. The colorway looks perfectly executed and the quality is good.

I like these a lot more than I thought I would on foot. The colorway looks perfectly executed and the quality is good.
the pics don't help, seeing on foot made them worth resell to me, but from the onset I thought these make a great collector item

idk, seen kodak black wearing them and he was stuntin in them bish's. even like how he had the laces red/blue. 

Back
Top Bottom