Air Jordan 1 "Top Three" To Release This Holiday (555088-026 $160)

I always thought that the inner shoe tag was attached to the tongue just under Nike air logo. What am I missing here. I bought from stock x and inside tag is attached to the side

I always thought that the inner shoe tag was attached to the tongue just under Nike air logo. What am I missing here. I bought from stock x and inside tag is attached to the side

If you mean the production tag then yes is attached on the side.

That's the one. Thanks. I was feeling kinda skeptical since they didn't come from Nike store or the other footdissatisfaction stores. First pair of Jordan's in a very long time. And first time buyer at the X .

Don't seem slept on to me. They sold out pretty quickly and never hit discount like metallic blues. These just seem polarizing in that people like them or they don't. One of the rare times that there hasn't been 'a turn' I think Kilroy was the only person to go from hate to love...

Last edited:
I tend to be a purist when it comes to 1 and rarely go for new colorways, these are well worth it though. They look much better in person.

I tend to be a purist when it comes to 1 and rarely go for new colorways, these are well worth it though. They look much better in person.

I think this is the part that most don't understand. You really can't judge them in pictures.

Hated these at first. 

Had an extra Banned laying around and traded an NTer for these. 

Boy did they grow on me.... they are nice my fam. Real nice. 

Back
Top Bottom