Air Jordan 1 "Top Three" To Release This Holiday (555088-026 $160)

I think this is the part that most don't understand. You really can't judge them in pictures.

I told myself that the top 3 was an easy pass.. i did pass on it and got it for.my boy retail.. yea i regret it now

They do really look different on foot.. and i think the colorway couldve been much worse.. all in all a decent shoe. To collect to wear etc.. not paying resale tho.

I told myself that the top 3 was an easy pass.. i did pass on it and got it for.my boy retail.. yea i regret it now

They do really look different on foot.. and i think the colorway couldve been much worse.. all in all a decent shoe. To collect to wear etc.. not paying resale tho.

strong username to post

Can't even wear them until the snow is gone though. 
frown.gif

I knew people were gonna come around on these. Dope shoe. I think theres so many 1s they had to keep it simple and these 3 are the most pivotal and all Og colors. Might wear them today again :smile:

Last edited:
I knew people were gonna come around on these. Dope shoe. I think theres so many 1s they had to keep it simple and these 3 are the most pivotal and all Og colors. Might wear them today again :smile:

Good for jb too.. got rid of any excess material lol before the new year.

These are a joke. Don't embarrass yourselves. These should have been given SB treatment, they'd at least have some panache...

Loved this shoe since release and was never able to get a pair for retail. So angry whenever this thread gets bumped. Lol

Found a return pair at NTSF today and copped with 20% off. Giving these to my boy as a Christmas gift

Anyone do any interesting lace patterns on these? I've just got the black laces in both right now, haven't taken out the other laces yet. 

Back
Top Bottom