Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Like someone stated, black toes look better in my opinion. Your on foot photo has me feeling better about getting through on those over the blue. Blue better if you are selling or keeping on ice for hype purposes.
If I had to choose between them I would pick Black Toe's, but I'm biased because that is my favorite OJ colorway.

Let’s see an on feet, right now?
20181122_152830.jpg
I gotchu. Wore them out on Thanksgiving and Black Friday in Vegas.
Hoping for my wave one Black Toes to ship soon.

With sz 9s coming in, and at Unions current pace, I should have my tracking by Tuesday lol.

Seeing the few size 9 Black Toes ship in here has me nervous about my order. Haven't gotten anything for my 9 yet.

Blues limited to 2195 pairs. Pretty close to Fragment numbers. Prices are gonna stay around $1000 for the next few weeks. After all these pairs dry up, the dummies that sold them are gonna regret it when they start skyrocketing.

Blues limited to 2195 pairs. Pretty close to Fragment numbers. Prices are gonna stay around $1000 for the next few weeks. After all these pairs dry up, the dummies that sold them are gonna regret it when they start skyrocketing.
And you know these numbers because...

Got numbers on Blacks?

Those numbers seem off and extremely low considering the black pairs were released on SNKRS, EU SNEAKRS, EU Raffles, Footaction LA, Union Raffle, Union Online and the upcoming JordanLA store. :emoji_thinking:

Those numbers seem off and extremely low considering the black pairs were released on SNKRS, EU SNEAKRS, EU Raffles, Footaction LA, Union Raffle, Union Online and the upcoming JordanLA store. :emoji_thinking:

Blue pairs are probably right around that number, if not less.

Back
Top Bottom