Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Look guys, again, JB keeps those numbers a secret. I don’t know. This guy doesn’t know. Probably Chris Gibbs doesn’t know for sure. The only people that know are not telling anyone.

Anyone else havent received their shipping confirmation for the blue toes AND is an international order?

Any and everyone that placed orders by the 17th should have been able to get shipping today. It's time we start making calls to Union(1-323-549-6950) and Nike Corporate(1-800-344-6453).

Yeah, I take it back. If people as high as 19XXX are getting shipments then I don't believe 800 black pairs is realistic. I know that's considering clothes too but everyone was going for the sneakers for the most part.

What does the order number have to do with anything? It doesn’t mean 19,000 items were sold. My blue order was placed at 9:23am and it was a size 9. Order number 9XXX. Another dude checked out around the same time and got the black pair and his order number was 19XXX.

Was only able to eat a size 10.5 in the black toe unions on the restock, Gota stress about shipping and finding a trade for an 8.5 :smh:

IMO storm blue is better than black toe.
IMG_20181118_155911_127.jpg
IMG_20181123_075005_571.jpg

What does the order number have to do with anything? It doesn’t mean 19,000 items were sold. My blue order was placed at 9:23am and it was a size 9. Order number 9XXX. Another dude checked out around the same time and got the black pair and his order number was 19XXX.
Because it still goes up sequentially. There were a lot of people trying to cop and lots that did. At the end of the day though, you still don't have any proof so I'll continue to doubt those claims.

Bred toes are going for way more than they should, so I’d sell those and then you’re talking a couple hundred more to get unions. Keep the royals if you have no more.

Because it still goes up sequentially. There were a lot of people trying to cop and lots that did. At the end of the day though, you still don't have any proof so I'll continue to doubt those claims.

yes and no. Numbers do go up but it jumps around depending on what size and what color and what product you order. Rough example, you order size 9 black toes at 9:01 with order number 23xx, someone orders a size 11 storm blues at 9:02 with order number 95xx, someone orders size 10 black toes at 9:05 with order number 36xx.

yes and no. Numbers do go up but it jumps around depending on what size and what color and what product you order. Rough example, you order size 9 black toes at 9:01 with order number 23xx, someone orders a size 11 storm blues at 9:02 with order number 95xx, someone orders size 10 black toes at 9:05 with order number 36xx.
Does it? That's my bad, then, I assumed it went up in sequence like most sites. I guess we'll never truly know..

On another note, I got excited seeing 9 black toes ship and then remembered I'm international. :frown:

Back
Top Bottom