Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Yup, L on FTA. Im just laughing rn at those people who thought itd be easier to get a pair with a wider release
Union was the way to go and prices will only go up for the black toes

C67582E9-CD58-45DF-BFA7-109B55B7DB27.png
Hit on FTA! Looking for flights now lol

If you don't, send me your ID and reservation :lol:

not exactly lol.

10mins used to be really good chances of hitting, nowadays you can still hit with less than 10 minutes because they've started to spread some wins to the lesser headstarts. For example, I have a few accounts that are 10mins and some accounts that are 6mins. Entering for the same size and location, my 10 min headstart account lost meanwhile my 6 min headstart account won.

Money spent had not been proven to be a factor. Just a theory out there..

not exactly lol.

10mins used to be really good chances of hitting, nowadays you can still hit with less than 10 minutes because they've started to spread some wins to the lesser headstarts. For example, I have a few accounts that are 10mins and some accounts that are 6mins. Entering for the same size and location, my 10 min headstart account lost meanwhile my 6 min headstart account won.

Vino you hit on Yeezy with 6mins lmao stop it
This releases was imposssible to hit with only 1 FTA & 100000 entry!

Vino you hit on Yeezy with 6mins lmao stop it
This releases was imposssible to hit with only 1 FTA & 100000 entry!

yeah obviously, but I'm not talking about this release. I was saying in GENERAL. I've also won bred toes with this same situation, except I lost with 10min headstart and won with 7min headstart for the same size, same store

not exactly lol.

If that’s the case, six minutes would be better than seven since more would enter that check-in code.

I see. Yah I'm in norcal and have family down south. Woulda been a $100 flight round trip, so totally worth it.

If prices drop enough, I'll be buying some more size 10s in both CW. Not counting on it though.

If that’s the case, six minutes would be better than seven since more would enter that check-in code.

No, because they have less pairs available for 6 minutes.

These are NOT the percentages, but just an example to illustrate the math:
70% of pairs for 10 min
20% of pairs for 9 min
7% of pairs for 7 min
3% of pairs for 6 min

So, someone can win with 6 min, while others lose with 10 min. But in general, the more minutes the better chance of winning.

Back
Top Bottom