Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

yeah thats a pretty good example

and also, I entered as well and would've booked a flight to LA from NYC. I can make a whole trip out of it, got friends out there and places I could hit up too while I'm there.

I see. Yah I'm in norcal and have family down south. Woulda been a $100 flight round trip, so totally worth it.

If prices drop enough, I'll be buying some more size 10s in both CW. Not counting on it though.
I wish I still lived out in the Bay, would have been a lot cheaper for my tickets. I live in Portland now so the round trip cost me like 3 bills. Once you figure in the cost of the shoes and cost of trip I guess you could say I'm pretty close to resale prices of the blacks. But to me it's also gonna be a fun experience and you really can't put a price on that IMO compared to just opening the GOAT/StockX app and submitting an order.

I wish I still lived out in the Bay, would have been a lot cheaper for my tickets. I live in Portland now so the round trip cost me like 3 bills. Once you figure in the cost of the shoes and cost of trip I guess you could say I'm pretty close to resale prices of the blacks. But to me it's also gonna be a fun experience and you really can't put a price on that IMO compared to just opening the GOAT/StockX app and submitting an order.
I'm coming from Jersey so imagine those flight prices haha I wish my round trip was 3 Bills! Lol

Yup, L on FTA. Im just laughing rn at those people who thought itd be easier to get a pair with a wider release
Union was the way to go and prices will only go up for the black toes
I think black toes will drop like 10-30% of the current average resell price after all the pairs get delivered, but you are right about Union was the easiest place to get a pair since they seemed to have the most stock.

C67582E9-CD58-45DF-BFA7-109B55B7DB27.png
Hit on FTA! Looking for flights now lol
Flights probably more than the shoes.

2 of my accounts hit on the NFR 1s.. then a few days ago both of the dollar amounts reset to $0 .. but one of my accounts still hit on a sz 8 ..

I was considering entering but then to book a flight would pretty much make it resell so there would be no point for me.

Back
Top Bottom