Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

"In an attempt to keep things as fair as possible, we have delayed our shipping strategically to combat resellers with required shipping deadlines"

-Union, LA
That would be amazing! Although withholding pairs from resellers probably works to their advantage because the prices go up in the meantime. So, the real objective is to not sell to them in the first place.

They definitely made closer to 10k pairs, people are claiming that order numbers dont go in order but they do.

I checked out
12:23 9XXX
12:38 18XXX

between 12:25-12:35 is when I believe most people were able to cop which explains the big jump. I know clothing was also available but between both pairs they def had over 10k pairs.

900+ storm blues been sold on stockx with most orders not even being delivered yet. Or top of that theres the Tokyo in store drop.

people bought more than shoes man so there isnt a correlation, what about the people that just bought shirts or pants they arent getting a different order number.

jokeoverurhead_zps63078f7f.gif

people bought more than shoes man so there isnt a correlation, what about the people that just bought shirts or pants they arent getting a different order number.
He's arguing whether or not order numbers are sequential, people buying apparel doesn't change that.

only one way to prove that, we'll need the bot boys to chime in. The ones that bought 2 different items in separate orders one right after another, are your order numbers back to back? If not, then its not in sequential order.

As they said. My order with separate billing and shipping addresses wasn't cancelled, the charge has posted and support told me it looked fine and would ship out. They didn't change my address per my request though so I better not have been lied to.
For real. I called an hour ago about the same thing, and they said it seemed fine with them as I explained my issue. If anything, the rep I spoke to said they would call people first before cancelling.

only one way to prove that, we'll need the bot boys to chime in. The ones that bought 2 different items in separate orders one right after another, are your order numbers back to back? If not, then its not in sequential order.
@grimeyy any insight papi?

Why is everybody so pressed about shipping? Must be the resellers who don’t like the price going lower and lower.

My order will be there Thursday, and this the first time I really even cared to check the tracking.

if you a reseller i don't know why you would be so pressed to get these in hand so damn fast lol. smart money is on sitting these till they hit obscene levels (which they absolutely will) in a couple of months.

unless you gotta meet rent for next month, for which i must say, my condolences.

they probably just send them back to a warehouse for future store openings, restocks, etc. not all of them will be backdoored

Yet people pay money for concert tickets months ahead of time and have to wait for the show. :lol:

That's a poor example in comparison because at least with concert tickets you know what you're paying for ahead of time so the duration is built angst in seeing your favorite artist or band perform.

With these releasing how they did and then having another restock a week later in not having fulfilled OG orders was a slap in the face to all customers.

1. First they posted incorrect time for OG drop
2. Then they experienced site issues with orders not processing properly.
3. Then they cancel a ton of orders.
4. Now they stagger orders shipping indicating they weren't staffed properly to handle orders on product they sold vs. actually have in stock.
5. No customer support responses nor a formal statement from them..

...just too many L's as a retail business that doesn't process well for their sense of proper business saavy.

Back
Top Bottom