Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

if they did another restock, the same people (that already copped) complaining 5 posts per day about shipping or processing time is still gonna try and cop on the restock. Yall talk so much about "i can't support this company", but yall fiending to buy them at any chance and rock that brand too.

if they did another restock, the same people (that already copped) complaining 5 posts per day about shipping or processing time is still gonna try and cop on the restock. Yall talk so much about "i can't support this company", but yall fiending to buy them at any chance and rock that brand too.
pure facts

That's a poor example in comparison because at least with concert tickets you know what you're paying for ahead of time so the duration is built angst in seeing your favorite artist or band perform.

Not at all. You're paying for a product months ahead of time and not getting it right away. They sometime cancel as well.

Union stated 5-6 business to verify and another 7-10 days for the product. Nobody has hit that yet and there is no need to complain until after that.

Exactly.

That's a poor example in comparison because at least with concert tickets you know what you're paying for ahead of time so the duration is built angst in seeing your favorite artist or band perform.

With these releasing how they did and then having another restock a week later in not having fulfilled OG orders was a slap in the face to all customers.

1. First they posted incorrect time for OG drop
2. Then they experienced site issues with orders not processing properly.
3. Then they cancel a ton of orders.
4. Now they stagger orders shipping indicating they weren't staffed properly to handle orders on product they sold vs. actually have in stock.
5. No customer support responses nor a formal statement from them..

...just too many L's as a retail business that doesn't process well for their sense of proper business saavy.

But you know "Be patient" lol this company dropped the ball hard Especially with this awful shipping.

O..I'm first in line!

Just stating the obvious

They didn't drop anything they have at least 16 days if you read terms of service. :lol:

OK and I still stand by my statement of its no reason it should have tekn this long and by the looks of it they're not gonna make their own deadline for domestic orders. Thus voiding their own terms.

OK and I still stand by my statement of its no reason it should have tekn this long and by the looks of it they're not gonna make their own deadline for domestic orders. Thus voiding their own terms.

Today is the 6th business day. They have 7-10 left. :lol:

I have yet to receive anything, but I'm sure I will by the time the terms expire.

But you know "Be patient" lol this company dropped the ball hard Especially with this awful shipping.
they didn't drop any ball

just like an company, processing times can be long regardless of what it says on the website... before you purchased it said how long you would wait. please you guys need to stop acting so entitled to a product you purchased, if you dont want to wait then go and cancel :lol:

its holiday season, this company has without a doubt NEVER had any kind of traffic or amount of orders ever in the history of its company and they probably only have a few people sorting through orders and shipping them out WITHOUT mistakes.

just relax, even big name companies take their sweet *** time shipping stuff out during hectic releases

if you a reseller i don't know why you would be so pressed to get these in hand so damn fast lol. smart money is on sitting these till they hit obscene levels (which they absolutely will) in a couple of months.

unless you gotta meet rent for next month, for which i must say, my condolences.

I got supreme to buy LOL, but yeah price will only increase from now
I'm taking out a loan just to buy TNF and BOGO

Not at all. You're paying for a product months ahead of time and not getting it right away. They sometime cancel as well.

Union stated 5-6 business to verify and another 7-10 days for the product. Nobody has hit that yet and there is no need to complain until after that.
Today is the 6th day, people with no shipping have a legit reason to rant now

I'll never complain again about Supreme or Kith charging me crazy shipping and taking forever when they're 2 miles away from me lol.

Today is the 6th business day. They have 7-10 left. :lol:

I have yet to receive anything, but I'm sure I will by the time the terms expire.

5-6 days for processing, try understanding what you're quoting. And again if the other domestic orders aren't shipped tonight they broke their own policy.

they didn't drop any ball

just like an company, processing times can be long regardless of what it says on the website... before you purchased it said how long you would wait. please you guys need to stop acting so entitled to a product you purchased, if you dont want to wait then go and cancel :lol:

its holiday season, this company has without a doubt NEVER had any kind of traffic or amount of orders ever in the history of its company and they probably only have a few people sorting through orders and shipping them out WITHOUT mistakes.

just relax, even big name companies take their sweet *** time shipping stuff out during hectic releases

I'm entitled because I feel like this is an excessively long time to wait especially after being over charged for the slowest shipping option? And I get it thr holiday but they're not even handling the shipments they out sourced to Toy Tokyo which was clearly a mistake. I get it companies are slow but there slow and then there's ridiculous. I'd go on a limb and say this is ridiculous

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181127-205458_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20181127-205458_Chrome.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 15
Back
Top Bottom