Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

F0DCF359-4480-4B62-BB5B-6074E4BF8255.gif
782E02DE-0A41-445F-8E27-EAE74EAE8563.gif
Mean while in LA and when y’all finally get your packageb

So now that Union has pretty much missed their "5-6 days for processing and verification" time what do all the Zen Masters and "Read the FAQ" have to say to this? Are people now allowed to be upset or should they be more patient?

Update on the fakes market.

I have only seen fakes for sale of the blacktoe pair. Some of them actually look sort of close. Shape is going to be a dead giveaway to most folks. Careful with the ebay purchases.

All you folks that have been treated so horribly by union, being made to wait what seems like forever should give them the big eff-you and cancel, that’ll teach them

Got tracking on Saturday for 1 pair of 9.5 black toe but it has had ZERO movement and is due here Friday according to UPS MYCHOICE. I have a feeling that’s not gonna happen. Also my size 13 blue storm hasn’t had any update on shipping. Not sure if I’m gonna wait or file a charge back at the end of the week through Chase.

Blues left CA last night 23rd, I submitted a hold at a UPS store and it's been EXCEPTION ever since...going on day 5 now without an update. Hoping today is the day for a scan

Back
Top Bottom