Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Finally got a tri-state area scan on the blue pair, and it looks like the reds are leaving CA. Today's the day for progress!

Label created 11/24, ups finally picked up and left Cerritos last night, just picked up this morning on my way to work. UPS my choice is so clutch for the package hold. Definitely butter in hand and soon on feet.

6087FF37-AD86-4F3C-A311-81D13A92E49C.jpeg
3DB19C02-1335-457E-8A2C-5710854C2028.jpeg
BD2CD393-93AA-453B-A5F7-1FE45FD5A623.jpeg

Sad story.
I was really happy when they accepted my order on 11/17
I check the order every day, they say will notify when the order is shipped, about 5-6 working days.
I waited until the 26th and they canceled my order.
I did not even dare to order on the 11/24 because I was afraid the order would be canceled.
And I still have not received the refund yet. I have sent a ticket once and have been through 48 hours, they have no answer.
Maybe because I live in Vietnam is the reason they canceled my order , even my visa address and home address are the same.
Too sad. I want it so bad :frown:

222.jpg

I purchased some off-whites this morning (6am) from Mr. Porters located in the UK to be sent here to the US with FREE shipping and already got an email with tracking information(10:38am).

Let that marinate.

Mr. Porter treats you like you're special though. They aren't like other retailers lol.

Read it again .... you act like people can’t make mistakes or even be late and you can be mad all you want to you still ain’t going to change nothing so either you chill and wait or me allmad and wait up to you your a adult you decide smh

I don't do lateness because I'm an organized person and like I pointed out a few days ago in here I run a small business and ship in a timely manner. So miss me with your stupidity You're capping for trash service, stop it.

Anyone else got the secure.unionjordan.com/account on a Web Alert XP at a 5min interval...

didn't both your pairs already SHIPPED and have movement already? why are you still mad :lol:

Because I'm an advocate for not accepting trash service and I'm upset for the few smart people in here who haven't gotten there pairs shipped as well.

Because I'm an advocate for not accepting trash service and I'm upset for the few smart people in here who haven't gotten there pairs shipped as well.

I agree it's a trash shipping experience. However to be brutally honest. Even if it took a month to get them. You, me, anyone else have zero to complain about. A HUGE majority of people who want these will never touch them. So everyone chill out and watch some old Dave Chappelle.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree it's a trash shipping experience. However to be brutally honest. Even if it took a month to get them. You'll me, anyone else have zero to complain about. A HUGE majority of people who want these will never touch them. So everyone chill out and watch some old Dave Chappelle.

Can't argue with that. I just don't understand stand people taking up for a store giving them awful service.

Can't argue with that. I just don't understand stand people taking up for a store giving them awful service.
They're in here taking personal offense to you disliking Unions service, as if you just smacked their grandmother. Gotta defend them too, for some reason? Like, yeah, complaining won't change their pace but I understand people defending their speed less than I do people disliking it. It's not like you owe this random streetwear boutique your energy, they sure as hell don't care about you on a personal level for defending them so why let them off the hook for crappy service?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom