Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Be careful of the people constantly driving the discourse toward "price will go up!!"

Those are the people who copped JUST to resell ... you're not low buddy.

Seems like a lot of orders, like mine, are in the “Label created, ready for UPS” stage going on 4 days now.... Did UPS start picking up only once a week or am I missing something

its relevant in terms of helping push people over the fence to jump on them before they shoot up and they regret not copping

Somebody commented this on a post that said Jordan of the year lol
C3209DD5-E9B5-4424-B5E0-9AFA81195F45.jpeg

They shouldve did a better job at releasing more pairs... joints were OD to get. Damn near like Off Whites.

People hating on the slow shipment should just be thankful they got a pair, Plenty of people didn’t. 2 weeks for my shoes to arrive isn’t that big of a deal, I secured a $1,000 shoe for $200. I feel blessed already no matter how long it takes.

We should all wait patiently to get our shipping info and once it has moved or in hand..we all contact our financial institutions and have the shipping charge(s) charged back to our accounts due to Union not meeting their own stated obligation to us as comsumers. Only right!

We should all wait patiently to get our shipping info and once it has moved or in hand..we all contact our financial institutions and have the shipping charge(s) charged back to our accounts due to Union not meeting their own stated obligation to us as comsumers. Only right!

I second this.

People hating on the slow shipment should just be thankful they got a pair, Plenty of people didn’t. 2 weeks for my shoes to arrive isn’t that big of a deal, I secured a $1,000 shoe for $200. I feel blessed already no matter how long it takes.
im saying alotta crying in ITT lol

Nah, I'm happy with their service. They can gladly have my measly 30 bucks.

My Black Toe order finally started seeing movement. Label created on the 24th. Located in California.

As I rarely ever rock my shoes as soon as I get them, as long as they eventually land, I'm more than fine with waiting.

As for the whole "shoe of the year" thing, I've NEVER bought into that concept. Shoes and fashion as the most subjective thing ever, so the idea of calling something THE "shoe of the year," as opposed to MY "shoe of the year," always cracks me up when you consider that beauty/dopeness/attractiveness is in the eye of the beholder. But whatever. I do think these (the Black Toe Variant in my case) are super dope, and I'd take them with their "stiched" grey collar, blown up wings logo, "aged" yellowing of the leather edges and midsole, and yellow Roku-esque tag (bought a couple Rokus for the house and it totally reminds me of it), over any of the OWs with their writing all over, deconstructed details, and random zip ties. Just my opinion though. Hurry up and get to the crib though!

That is what I plan on doing once they are received in hand.

Back
Top Bottom