Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

You can call for a refund of your shipping if you like too and complain all you want to and be mad but be mad with them not with me allbi Said was to chill but you don’t have to but your not getting me to leave 1 billion complaints and be salty all day for 30 dollars especially over a holiday and ima just end this have a amazing day and hope you get your money back from shipping and Hope when you finally getting you can be happy and enjoy them
And not a single comma or period was used.

No movement on Black Toe shipment for me.

Shipping notification came on the 26th around 10pm EST

How many business days did you guys wait for movement?

Black Kaws for Black Toes. Good trade?
if your getting the black kaws then yes

Out of all the hyped released in the past 2 years that worth good money the black laws is the only pair I kept

Finally! It has been scanned by UPS. Good luck all.

Black toe has been scanned... still no shipping confirmation for blues lol.

(Probably a redundant post)

WE’VE GOT MOVEMENT, GENTS

I got an original scan update on my second pair
Does that mean ups has the shoe ?

I get the blues tomorrow

Smh so I get tracking and movement on the restock pair I ordered which is a storm blue but still nothin on the black toe I copped from the original drop

Don’t want to jynx it, but my payment to Union was finally charged today. My pending charge disappeared for two days and according to the bank, it disappeared because the payment expired. So looks like someone from union finally came around to charging me. Hopefully I get shipping soon

Grey just showed how friends da details were.

Thanks to the shin guard tongues I doubt I’ll ever wear the black pair I have.

Possible trade fodder for Air FoG

I wish they’d take down the unionjordan site...I keep randomly checking it and getting let down every time I see sold out smh lol

These are so nice.

IMG_20181128_163253.jpg

Back
Top Bottom