Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Union Black Toe >>> Kaws 4's in black

Would say that in any thread
Totally agree. And I want to like an all black 4 with dope details and materials. But the fact that the Kaws are almost like a green, and look ashy, is no bueno IMO. Also heard the materials aren't all that.

Finally have movement on my black toes after they loaded the label on the 24th. Next Wed delivery date lol, I've dealt with worse, can't wait to have these in hand.

82FA1E14-66A3-42AA-AA57-7AE102F9BB50.png
Yall think these gon rise in price overtime?

Totally agree. And I want to like an all black 4 with dope details and materials. But the fact that the Kaws are almost like a green, and look ashy, is no bueno IMO. Also heard the materials aren't all that.

KAWS 4 are incredible. The materials are actually extremely nice. The leather used behind the tongue and as the liner are nicer quality than they put on 99% of other Nike products. Very special shoe, with special packaging. One of my favorites easily.

Don’t want to jynx it, but my payment to Union was finally charged today. My pending charge disappeared for two days and according to the bank, it disappeared because the payment expired. So looks like someone from union finally came around to charging me. Hopefully I get shipping soon

Did it disappear then reappear as a final posted charge? Cause if so then you're good. Just kind of confused from reading what you wrote, sounded like you're saying the pending charge disappeared and it's cause you think union charged you? If it disappears, it may not Reappear since the initial charge is just a pending charge until it comes back officially posted then you have your answer.

KAWS 4 are incredible. The materials are actually extremely nice. The leather used behind the tongue and as the liner are nicer quality than they put on 99% of other Nike products. Very special shoe, with special packaging. One of my favorites easily.
Thank you. the kaws are better than most releases. materials are on point. I feel lucky to have a pair. and would never trade these for unions. I like the blue toes, but no way are they better than kaws.

btw...black >>>>grey.

idk if it means anything but my charge from the restock technically went through and posted to my account yesterday

Thank you. the kaws are better than most releases. materials are on point. I feel lucky to have a pair. and would never trade these for unions. I like the blue toes, but no way are they better than kaws.

btw...black >>>>grey.
Likely most of us are shoe hoarders. I don't sell/trade anything that I'd miss down the road.

These unions have me selling off a huge list of doubles and GRs.

Likely most of us are shoe hoarders. I don't sell/trade anything that I'd miss down the road.

These unions have me selling off a huge list of doubles and GRs.
hey, if I had double kaws, I'd trade for blue toes. not black toes tho. i do like the unions, dont get me wrong. but, the kaws are just on another level. but, I also had to have the mtm pack. those are on kaws level to me.

Did it disappear then reappear as a final posted charge? Cause if so then you're good. Just kind of confused from reading what you wrote, sounded like you're saying the pending charge disappeared and it's cause you think union charged you? If it disappears, it may not Reappear since the initial charge is just a pending charge until it comes back officially posted then you have your answer.

Yea disappeared as a pending charge and came up as posted two days later. What I meant to say was that during the period of the pending charge being dropped, I called the bank to see what happened to it and what they said was that “We can see you authorised the transaction, but because Union hasn’t processed it, the pending charge has expired.” But I was also given the reassurance that the vendor can at anytime charge me again.

So I guess the short answer is Union finally processed my payment

Just woke up from a nap and saw that UPS gave me the "M" 30 mins ago

Size 10.5 Black from the OG drop.

End pair in.
I’m blown away by these. Can’t believe I was ever meh on em. They’re just incredible in hand...details are impeccable.

Yep. People will now see what I was talking about when I picked them up at the LA Union release. This is a very special shoe.

Back
Top Bottom